Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So if all this is correct that means Doutzen want be opening any segments this year. Damn VS you haven't given the girl a FB yet, then she probably want be getting the chance to finally open the show or any segment this year for that matter. Hopefully they at least let her close a segment and make up for it by giving some really good outfits.

I had forgotten about Karlie and the ballet thing but it's true, she did film some of that for VS, maybe they will do an intro for every segment? 

Doutzen could be closing a segment but it does look like she's not opening. However, she could have gotten three wings which makes up for not opening/closing a segment I guess.

Doutzen is in Gilded Angels, Dream Girls and Angel Ball apparently so based on the looks board she isn't closing any either. She is just having that show this year. She won't have as much to do but she still gets 3 looks. Alessandra and Lindsay were like that last year.

Doutzen opened Shipwrecked (2013), Dangerous Liaisons (2012) and IPASOY (2011), one year without opening wont hurt. I mean, Ale's last opening was in 2011...

Doutzen closed Dangerous Liaisons not opened.

She opened

Ballet de Fleurs - 2008

All Aboard - 2009

I Put A Spell On You - 2011

Shipwrecked - 2013

Alessandra didn't open her first segment until 2008. Even though she had been an Angel since 2004.

But then she opened the 2009 show, opened Wild in 2010 and Passion in 2011.

Sorry i already fix it :) but you get the point i guess

Yep. It's fine she isn't doing anything major this year. She still gets 3 looks. We don't even know about poor Lindsay if she is getting 1, 2 or 3. I feel the most sorry for her lol.

Yep. It's fine she isn't doing anything major this year. She still gets 3 looks. We don't even know about poor Lindsay if she is getting 1, 2 or 3. I feel the most sorry for her lol.

I almost forgot about Lindsay. She definitely has the least attention of all the angels. If anyone is done, my guess would be her.

Also after analyzing the board lol like a freak I think Behati is actually only getting 2 looks. So that's probably why at least she's getting opening and closing the show. Because there is no other spot on the board that I can see that I think she will be in. I thought at first the girl in Dream Girls without a post it but that looks like Elsa.

^^^ lol its fine she's opened plenty of segments it's time Karlie and Lily get one each.

The guy who posted the picture of the casting board said Behati has 3.

I almost forgot about Lindsay. She definitely has the least attention of all the angels. If anyone is done, my guess would be her.

She's gonna lose her contract but my moneys on her doing at least another 5 or 6 shows just cruising under the radar. We'll be old and grey by the time we don't see Candice walking the runway, the only reason she'll be taken off is after she finally breaks her back from all of that arching.  :rofl: