Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So far this is Gilded Angels based on the looks and who we know is walking. This is the order too you can tell by the post it notes some of the names.

Gilded Angels

1. Behati

2. Karlie

3. Candice

4. Lily A

5. Lily D

6. ?

7. ?

8. Doutzen

9. Sui

10. Devon

11. Lindsay

Sui and Lily could be switchable because the post it's look very similar. I'm trying to read the two in the middle but I can't figure it. Anyone else know? The one after Lily D kind of looks like Irina.

does anybody care about who close the show? like meh! nobody... last year was Magdalena.. they dont care and people dont remenber that just remenber who opens.

i was hoping for Doutzen to open but whatever lol

I feel you dude :/

Sorry but out of all the Angels, Behati is the one that lacks the most presence on the runway, and in the past years all she's been doing is giggling and making kissy faces. Bad choice for an opener. 

does anybody care about who close the show? like meh! nobody... last year was Magdalena.. they dont care and people dont remenber that just remenber who opens.

i was hoping for Doutzen to open but whatever lol

I feel you dude :/

Sorry but out of all the Angels, Behati is the one that lacks the most presence on the runway, and in the past years all she's been doing is giggling and making kissy faces. Bad choice for an opener. 

Doutzen totally got my vote. I mean, I actually love Behati at first & until now but overall, Doutzen sure will give that beat as opener especially for this kind of show.

I don't think Behati will close. I think Magda will, but let's see.

Nope, I cannot see it will be Magda since she closed last year & she's not even an angel. Yep, just wait & see.

post-88928-0-1446073880-03248_thumb.png

Sorry, SHE WILL OPEN AND CLOSE THE SHOW! +____________+ LOVE SO MUCH.

Oh my.......! No way, now she's the next Gisele?? Open & close the same show?

I mean, generally speaking I love Behati, adore her more & more. But she ain't Gisele nor Tyra even Naomi (which 3 of these are not really my girls)

Who's going to open Angel Ball then? It has to be Doutzen or Karlie.

Gilded Angels- Behati 
Exotic Traveler- Adriana/Alessandra

Dream Girl- Lily A

Fairy Tale: Candice

Pink University- Elsa

Angel Ball- ?

Also, the first outfit still doesn't have a name so there's a chance they don't know who will open yet. The show is still two weeks away and there's two more fittings to go, I wouldn't count anything for sure except Exotic Traveler just yet

I think Karlie's opening Angel Ball. On the board you can see the first two looks don't have post it notes. Because those girls have actually fitted for their looks. It's Behati and Karlie. You can tell Lily D's two looks also don't have post its. We've seen it in past years boards. When they confirm the girl for the look they print their picture and the name is printed in small on the picture. So I think Behati is set to open. You can also see Karlie's Dream Girls look hasn't got a note either so when this was taken Karlie, Behati, Lily D, Elsa and a couple other girls had already done their fittings. The girl opening Angel Ball is Karlie. You can kind of tell.

Also after analyzing the board lol like a freak I think Behati is actually only getting 2 looks. So that's probably why at least she's getting opening and closing the show. Because there is no other spot on the board that I can see that I think she will be in. I thought at first the girl in Dream Girls without a post it but that looks like Elsa.

^^^ lol its fine she's opened plenty of segments it's time Karlie and Lily get one each.

Hahaha I can tell by outfits we've seen but also they do the same thing every year with the board. They put notes on each picture and then once they fit and decide the girl to be in that spot they replace the picture. Only issue is Behati's Angel Ball look.