Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Is it just me or does the name on the Fairy Tale closing look say Yumi? I hope! She is the closest representation to a real life fairy we have in the show! If only Frida was walking.....

Also, i think that's Lais closing Exotic Traveler.

Izabel is closing Fairy Tales
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxgelknsDb1qkw0joo2_400.gif

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Bwhahaha.

Edited by PinkCouture

Guys do you think Barbara Fialho will become an Angel? And if she does would you like it?

I personally don't feel any Angel vibes from her :p

No, they are going to use her and then throw her ass out when the next chick comes along.

I like Barbara I don't know if she will ever be an angel. Other than being the fit model and doing the show she hasn't really done much catalogue/commercial work for the company. If they were planning on trying her out she would be doing that also. Like Lais, Martha and Jasmine.

The opening is such a mystery :rofl:

I don't really care about the opening as long as is not Candice or Behati because I honestly do not want to see Candice opening for the 3rd time & I really do not want to see crazy Adam Levine jump on stage and probably kiss Behati in front of everyone if she opens. I rather see Doutzen or Karlie or at this point any other angel tbh lol

I don't really care about the opening as long as is not Candice or Behati because I honestly do not want to see Candice opening for the 3rd time & I really do not want to see crazy Adam Levine jump on stage and probably kiss Behati in front of everyone if she opens. I rather see Doutzen or Karlie or at this point any other angel tbh lol

My thoughts exactly. If they include him in the show I'm going to boycot VS and will let this know to VS on every social media.

Adam is probably the 48th model with the 3 Xtra looks meant for him. -_- jkjk.

He only owns White T Shirts he won't get passed the door with the Black Tie Dress Code enforced  :rofl:

Guys do you think  Barbara Fialho will become an Angel? And if she does would you like it?

I personally don't feel any Angel vibes from her :p

She did get that special segment last year and the Execs did stress that being the fit model is a big deal referring to Lindsay and Candice moving on to be Angels afterward but even with how much I like her look and walk I don't think she'll be an angel just because I don't think she can do much work in Motion I think she's best seen in Photos and not videos.

My thoughts exactly. If they include him in the show I'm going to boycot VS and will let this know to VS on every social media.

They won't give a fuck. They have a 1000 Maroon 5 fans to replace you.