Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

HQ  :heart:

I9JHBKw3.jpg 7ZXDo4xP.jpg 97qcRM1L.jpg 7VvgucX3.jpg 2e1Wy8Pp.jpg HrBkdb6A.jpg u2zihMSB.jpg iG4PjlDl.jpg imyapETG.jpg AfRPQxRD.jpg cRkE90M7.jpg eN6oX9T5.jpg ZAKrxLgM.jpg bpUfEjh0.jpg sGkxsRlE.jpg 1DDudTeY.jpg jyjGKKFH.jpg mBhw9wPT.jpg jghffma3.jpg hg1CawjK.jpg s2MdZr0x.jpg 7WoB4FFv.jpg PvxwkbXG.jpg ZHTePNVw.jpg jLInsdqx.jpg 3gakN67r.jpg HZXORfOa.jpg TYUwM3l5.jpg g72MNmMH.jpg W8iphEYD.jpg Q23qrYBv.jpg WE7ZCzSD.jpg RNAv1tdy.jpg z81LFr2i.jpg HUNK3nLm.jpg LW1zXMvL.jpg Ta7jaSlr.jpg hlMaIZ27.jpg E74kwk9Z.jpg eMIWEHqn.jpg 2khhpbIx.jpg w5QU2Yqy.jpg 5C2DexAX.jpg ADO4OUNd.jpg f2rpF5Vw.jpg

Thankyou Laura for posting these HQ's in Candice's thread. Just wanted to put them here if anyone wanted them. But also look how good Candice is looking. Body wise is the best she's looked in years. I really hope she doesn't lose too much weight before the show films. Because she's looking really nice.

Adam at VSFS =  :voodoo:  :banghead:  :persuazn:  :no:  :girlbanghead:

Oh, he will definitely be there. Need I remind you that the only reason Lily is an Angel is because of her "rockstar" husband? Or of Heidi & Seal? VS is gonna promo the shit out of Behadam, be sure of it.

Also, Carmen Kass opened and closed in 1999 IIRC.

Oh, he will definitely be there. Need I remind you that the only reason Lily is an Angel is because of her "rockstar" husband? Or of Heidi & Seal? VS is gonna promo the shit out of Behadam, be sure of it.

"Behadam" sounds like one of Satan's followers or something lol!

I love Carmen Kass though what a classic beauty she has, especially in Black Tie Affair with that monochromatic train she had very Cruella Deville inspired

Sure Heidi was an angel just because of Seal...Well so the fact that she was an angel and she got 3 FBs long time ago before her marriage or dating with Seal means nothing huh  :banghead:

You guys just can't accept the fact that sometimes models dating famous men..This is not the end of the world..

Carmen opening was in a time when the angels weren't as big as they are now though. Yea they were a thing and part of a brand but now being an angel means something completely different then when it did back then. No way will a non angel ever open the show again in this day and age.

Adam at VSFS = :voodoo: :banghead: :persuazn: :no::girlbanghead:

Sure Heidi was an angel just because of Seal...Well so the fact that she was an angel and she got 3 FBs long time ago before her marriage or dating with Seal means nothing huh :banghead:

You guys just can't accept the fact that sometimes models dating famous men..This is not the end of the world..

I dont think Heidi was an angel because of seal...i think what Siemgi was saying was that they would shove it down our throat.

Also KK opened the 2001 show and she wasn't an Angel. But like brandie said that is when the Angel's really started to become something big. VS loved Carmen and KK. They always had three looks. Opened segments/shows. Same as Naomi. But they don't do that now with girls unless they are Angels or regular girls.

Kendall was not even in NYC for the castings, which means VS most likely didn't even request her to go.

I think Jessica had some kind of trouble with her foot? Clearly VS gave zero fucks about the Taylor diss tho, she keeps working for them. Also no, Erin is no confirmed so far. I agree that daily mail probably got all their info from here, wouldn't be the first time.

Yeah someone spilled hot coffee on her foot at a Starbucks in some airport and gave her some nasty burns on it a few weeks before castings were supposed to happen. She went to a few events since but had pant long or long skirts to cover her feet completely so I am sure they are probably not fully healed and who knows about scarring.

Adam is such a douche bag. Oh and good luck to Behati because he will divorce her basic ass once he finds a hotter and younger model. Hes just like Leo DiCrappio. Are VS models this dumb? What do they see in these guys besides fame?

To be fair they don't really have a choice, personally if I was in that industry I have two choices before my looks fade and I become irrelevant at like 30. I either Brand myself like crazy like Tyra did, which requires the full package you need major connections and a larger than life personality. Or the much simpler route I marry rich and live a very blissful life popping out babies and collecting checks if he ever decides to leave me for a younger woman. If you're going to be a big model there's no reason why you shouldn't take advantage of being in that upper echelon of fame and fortune. I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

Behati opening can't be any worse than Candice/Alessandra tbh as long as they don't show Adam there like an asshole. I was hoping for Karlie but oh well.

Adriana looks so retarded, I love her :rofl::heart: Also the way she walks in the video needs to happen in the show and I feel be a happy person.

Also is it just me or all the girls look bigger this year? Adriana, Alessandra, Candice & Behati are all looking amazing, not their usually bat-shit skinny as they do before the show, maybe VS decided to go for a less HF look this year? I hope they all stay the way they are right now because they all are looking better than they did in previous years (Y)