Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The reason Behati and her playfulness worked before was because she was the Pink Angel. Now she's one of the main Angels. But I don't think she is that bad. Ever since she been in mainline she has been doing fine on the runway. She wasn't over the top last year. She did great. The reason most people don't want to see her is because of her annoying husband. I mean it's the dumbest thing because he was doing the same thing with Anne V like 3 years ago. So it's kind of pathetic.

The reason Behati and her playfulness worked before was because she was the Pink Angel. Now she's one of the main Angels. But I don't think she is that bad. Ever since she been in mainline she has been doing fine on the runway. She wasn't over the top last year. She did great.

I loved how she opened Dangerous Liaisons but I think a lot of that had to do with her being upset over taking Lais' Look, maybe we should snap some more ankles and give her the outfits.

You know Lily might have gotten lucky because she was dating Caleb from Kings but at least when they show him in the crowd the guy stays composed. He has a smile and claps. He doesn't go over the top and Lily doesn't go looking for him to blow kisses and all that. Annoyed me when Miranda did that in 2011. And the rest of the girls don't have anyone major. Erin, Gisele both had Leo but he never showed up to the shows.

I think you are actually giving Adam too much credit for Behati's success o.O are y'all forgetting that she has been working with VS since 2007? Got a contract in 2008? She was established with VS long before Adam happened, comparing Behati to Lily's situation is completely stupid.

Did Adam help some? Yes, it probably did but is not like Behati was a basic bitch no one knew before she started dating him. By 2010/2011 when Adam was still very happy with Anne V, Behati had moved on to mainline already, was opening segments and doing her thing. I don't like Adam's attitude at the show at all either but giving him all the credit for Behati's VS career is ignorant and also very unfair.

Stop raining on Behati's parade, girlfriend deserves to open the show just about as much as Doutzen, they've been contracted by VS literally the same amount of time. I think Doutzen would have been a better option for sure, but that doesn't mean Behati didn't deserve it. She's never opened before so there's no reason to start bitching about it right now when we haven't even seen her.

I think you are actually giving Adam too much credit for Behati's success o.O are y'all forgetting that she has been working with VS since 2007? Got a contract in 2008? She was established with VS long before Adam happened, comparing Behati to Lily's situation is completely stupid.

Did Adam help some? Yes, it probably did but is not like Behati was a basic bitch no one knew before she started dating him. By 2010/2011 when Adam was still very happy with Anne V, Behati had moved on to mainline already, was opening segments and doing her thing. I don't like Adam's attitude at the show at all either but giving him all the credit for Behati's VS career is ignorant and also very unfair.

Stop raining on Behati's parade, girlfriend deserves to open the show just about as much as Doutzen, they've been contracted by VS literally the same amount of time. I think Doutzen would have been a better option for sure, but that doesn't mean Behati didn't deserve it. She's never opened before so there's no reason to start bitching about it right now when we haven't even seen her.

+ 10000