Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I don't really care if Behati opens or closes the show tbh I just simply do not want to see Adam Levine go all crazy on stage or end up doing something ridiculous to bring out attention, otherwise I could care less if she opens or closes or whatever at the end of the day is not Candice opening again. ;)

I will love to see Doutzen open the girl doesn't get anything at all which is unfair but we all need to remember VS changes things on the last minute & for all we know Doutzen can surprise us all by opening.

I honestly think that is a good idea to give every Angel an opportunity to shine as well & I feel like that is what Ed is trying to do, unfortunately he has forgotten about Doutzen but if this is not her Year I am sure 2015 will be her year for sure.

I'm just happy that my two favorite Angels are walking together with capes & fantasy bras lol :clap::ddr::woot:

I'm not 100% sure Behati is opening because the opening outfit have changed in 2008 (Adriana tried Candice's outfit), in 2009 (Alessandra tried Maryna's), 2010 (Adriana tried Magdalena's) and in 2011 (Candice tried Alessandra's), just to name a few. I think it may change again. Plus, I know that boy on Insta (@500daysofbryan) has said Behati is opening, but he's probably just assuming it like most of us. He said himself he doesn't work at VS but has a lot of insider friends, so who knows... Anyway, I think Behati can open it well!

I'm not 100% sure Behati is opening because the opening outfit have changed in 2008 (Adriana tried Candice's outfit), in 2009 (Alessandra tried Maryna's), 2010 (Adriana tried Magdalena's) and in 2011 (Candice tried Alessandra's), just to name a few. I think it may change again. Plus, I know that boy on Insta (@500daysofbryan) has said Behati is opening, but he's probably just assuming it like most of us. He said himself he doesn't work at VS but has a lot of insider friends, so who knows... Anyway, I think Behati can open it well!

Actually, in 2008, I think Maryna ended up wearing what Adriana had tried on for the opening.

Also Candice tried 2 outfits in Angel Ball, which means hers isn't even certain yet. Who is to say that the one she tried for the Gilded segment is hers? Who is to say that Adriana's Angel ball outfit is the one she tried in the video? For now we only for certain know that Karlie closes Dream girls, Lily opens Dream girls, Ale and Adriana open Exotic Travelers and Elsa opens Pink. I don't recall any other girl being really and certainly confirmed that they will open/close any segment.

Actually, in 2008, I think Maryna ended up wearing what Adriana had tried on for the opening.

Exactly! 

It is confusing. You can clearly see in Behati's fitting that she is NOT wearing the opening look, the wings are only gold and the opening look wings are white and gold. Who knows

Thanks I thought I'm the one who has crossed eyes. Yep, what I can see (but not so sure though) is Behati's wing for Gilded Angels is gold all over it. For now we just can't be so sure. 

It is confusing. You can clearly see in Behati's fitting that she is NOT wearing the opening look, the wings are only gold and the opening look wings are white and gold. Who knows

I think it's just the lighting that makes them appear white and gold, while they're actually just gold.

10788002_501128096695928_765281956_n.jpg

10809610_667289236724760_1928906513_n.jpg

post-84558-0-64394600-1415978291.jpg

OMG you make me sounds like a fool. :surrender:  I really couldn't see that, this makes total sense. Plus the shape of the wing matches the one in the first photo.

Please.! stop the drama.! Behati has great energy and always opened the excellent pink segments.! I also wanted to doutzen opened the show deserves. but maybe they are saving the best for her next year since age 10 will comply with VS. I'm sure the show will open Behati maginifica so, in 2012 and 2013 proved to have good catwalk.

It's not being dramatic. I'm a fan and I want the show to be as good as ever.

Or maybe I have been rewatchig too much 2006...

Come fly with me with Karolina, Gisele, Natasha and Adriana was just lovely

That segment is truly iconic. Get chills watching Gisele being so damn fierce. She works her entire body into her walk and creates the most fluid and fierce motion. Notice how every single model in that segment stands out and they all have amazing presence and walks. KK was spectacular as well.

Love more & more all of those especially the moment Natasha gave the double-finger 'salutation' - I literally raped my replay button :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Still can't get over that segment, including very few other segments from several years.

Someone who lurks here?

and he's reliable?
How would I know?

I loved Natasha, KK, Hana and Gisele in that segment. It was really one of the best VS has ever made.

To me, the best segments were the 2005 Christmas one, the 2009 Enchanted Forest and the 2010 Country Girls.

Please.! stop the drama.! Behati has great energy and always opened the excellent pink segments.! I also wanted to doutzen opened the show deserves. but maybe they are saving the best for her next year since age 10 will comply with VS. I'm sure the show will open Behati maginifica so, in 2012 and 2013 proved to have good catwalk.

That segment is truly iconic. Get chills watching Gisele being so damn fierce. She works her entire body into her walk and creates the most fluid and fierce motion. Notice how every single model in that segment stands out and they all have amazing presence and walks. KK was spectacular as well.

Love more & more all of those especially the moment Natasha gave the double-finger 'salutation' - I literally raped my replay button :woot::woot::woot:

Still can't get over that segment, including very few other segments from several years.

Sexy Santa Helpers, Femme Fatal, Sexy Shadow Dreams, Sexy Toys. From 2008 Black Tie Holiday esa pretty good too. We just have yo hope for the best and if Behati is indeed opening let's hope she is up to the task and ignores her husband.

Love more & more all of those especially the moment Natasha gave the double-finger 'salutation' - I literally raped my replay button :woot::woot::woot:

Sexy Santa Helpers, Femme Fatale, Sexy Shadow Dreams, Sexy Toys. From 2008 Black Tie Holiday was pretty good too. We just have yo hope for the best and if Behati is indeed opening let's hope she is up to the task and ignores her husband.