Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Okay so the lights dim..... camera pans to Kim Kadashian and Kris... applause. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behati walks out.. big wings and stuffs...

"Yayo / All I know is yayo, Every time she hit the block that ho she be on go mode / And if you try to rob me, swear to God that be a no-no / Sauced up and I'm loco" ... camera pans to Adam who's jumping out of his seat...

........... And BURRITO..

Fade to black and roll commercial.

The VSFS brought to you by Taco Bell.

Instant best show VS has ever done. Many jimmies rustled.

Oh... that hurt only half a heart?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry2:

And hey, Adam and Behati had their video together.. they could recreate that moment on the runway! Just picture it.. hanging corpses, blood, and lots of gold. Oh and camera flashes. I can see it now.

I already said that and everybody ignored it. :(

but..who is 500daysofbryan??

Someone who lurks here?

#Adam4jumping on stage and kiss Behati in front of everyone when she opens

post-36478-0-1446073920-71397_thumb.png

He'll perform Animals shirtless, blood will start dripping from the ceiling (thanks, Magda) and he'll wind up in a "tight embrace" with Behati before she takes to the stage and start doing her thang.

Savvy, stop being a negative Nancy, it'll be perfect, just like Behati's opening, the capes Adriana and Alessandra will have, and the blue pompoms that Isabeli will fling from side to side at the end of the runway.

Oh fine. I guess I'll contribute to this thread and be positive. I think this song should be played during Angel Ball:

I'm actually looking forward to Behati's opening. Finally a change!! She has good energy and I'm sure she will step it up to open the show. She's always done a great job with PINK, and I liked her openings in 2012 and 2013.

Guys, have you also noticed that THIS YEAR IS THE FIRST TIME THE (official) ANGEL LINE UP HAS BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS?! No girls were dropped or added since last year. Lindsay came close to getting cut, but she will get angel creds this year. Kinda remarkable of VS to stay so consistent!

1998: Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks & Chandra North

1999: Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks, Laetitia Casta & Heidi Klum (& Inés Rivero?)

2000: Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks, Laetitia Casta & Heidi Klum

2001: Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum & Gisele Bundchen (& Adriana Lima?)

2002: Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen & Adriana Lima

2003: Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen & Adriana Lima

2004: Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima & Alessandra Ambrosio

2005: Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio & Karolina Kurkova

2006: (Heidi Klum), Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolina Kurkova, Selita Ebanks & Izabel Goulart

2007: Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolina Kurkova, Selita Ebanks, Izabel Goulart, Miranda Kerr & Marisa Miller

2008: Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolina Kurkova (ahem), Selita Ebanks, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller & Doutzen Kroes

2009: Heidi Klum, (Adriana Lima), Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller & Doutzen Kroes (& Behati Prinsloo?)

2010: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, (Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes), Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Chanel Iman, Erin Heatherton & Lily Aldridge

2011: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge & Lindsay Ellingson

2012: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge & Lindsay Ellingson

2013: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson & Karlie Kloss

2014: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson & Karlie Kloss

It's happened before (yeah, the Angels weren't as big a deal, yada, yada). It may have been the case in 1999-2000, cause I don't really know if Inés Rivero had an Angel-type contract or just did a bunch of campaigns à la Lais (it is clear she wasn't one during the 1998 and in 2000 shows, though, IDK about 1999).

Savvy, stop being a negative Nancy, it'll be perfect, just like Behati's opening, the capes Adriana and Alessandra will have, and the blue pompoms that Isabeli will fling from side to side at the end of the runway.

Oh fine. I guess I'll contribute to this thread and be positive. I think this song should be played during Angel Ball:

Why not use this version post-84648-0-1446073921-80196_thumb.png

Why not use this version post-3972-0-1446073923-47742_thumb.png

Yasssss, killing two birds with one stone.

I'm actually looking forward to Behati's opening. Finally a change!! She has good energy and I'm sure she will step it up to open the show. She's always done a great job with PINK, and I liked her openings in 2012 and 2013.

Guys, have you also noticed that THIS YEAR IS THE FIRST TIME THE (official) ANGEL LINE UP HAS BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS?! No girls were dropped or added since last year. Lindsay came close to getting cut, but she will get angel creds this year. Kinda remarkable of VS to stay so consistent!

1998: Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks & Chandra North

1999: Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks, Laetitia Casta & Heidi Klum (& Inés Rivero?)

2000: Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks, Laetitia Casta & Heidi Klum

2001: Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum & Gisele Bundchen (& Adriana Lima?)

2002: Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen & Adriana Lima

2003: Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen & Adriana Lima

2004: Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima & Alessandra Ambrosio

2005: Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio & Karolina Kurkova

2006: (Heidi Klum), Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolina Kurkova, Selita Ebanks & Izabel Goulart

2007: Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolina Kurkova, Selita Ebanks, Izabel Goulart, Miranda Kerr & Marisa Miller

2008: Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolina Kurkova (ahem), Selita Ebanks, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller & Doutzen Kroes

2009: Heidi Klum, (Adriana Lima), Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller & Doutzen Kroes (& Behati Prinsloo?)

2010: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, (Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes), Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Chanel Iman, Erin Heatherton & Lily Aldridge

2011: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge & Lindsay Ellingson

2012: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge & Lindsay Ellingson

2013: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson & Karlie Kloss

2014: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson & Karlie Kloss

It's happened before (yeah, the Angels weren't as big a deal, yada, yada). It may have been the case in 1999-2000, cause I don't really know if Inés Rivero had an Angel-type contract or just did a bunch of campaigns à la Lais (it is clear she wasn't one during the 1998 and in 2000 shows, though, IDK about 1999).

Still, that's quite disappointing that it's only happened ONCE, ever! And that was a decade ago. VS needs to keep the lineup more consistent for the show.

I think once Lindsay leaves, it will be pretty stable.