Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Yeyyy is confirm lindsay have 3 outfit.!!!

Who confirmed? *_*
@500daysofbryan and she openen the angels ball segment

I was on his Instagram page, but I haven't anything about that :(

He answer me.!!

is that under one of his post or via private message ? Sorry if this seems creepy but I sure hope Lindsay gets 3 outfit  :woot:  :woot:

I can't see anything from Bryan's instagram anymore, he made it private, for some reason a lot of VS fan accounts have :blink:

And Irina's so stunning, I can't wait for her to be in the show :heart:

Well, I don't know why, but I have an idea. VS people (that I know are VS people, but most people wouldn't because they don't advertise it and aren't open about it like others) were commenting and pretending like they weren't VS people and asking questions all cute and shit like "How do you know all of this?!" "Where do you get your info from? I'm so excited!" I saw this with my own eyes and told him to be careful what he says/what he responds to because they are probably looking for the source of the info so they could fire them or whatever.

How did that Bryan guy get pics of the casting board then? I'm assuming he probably has a BTS friend that sent them to him?

He said that he had a friend who is a photographer for them I think...

Ah I see. I noticed that in the casting/fitting videos there are a ton of photographers present. They probably took pics of the casting board while there and other BTS stuff while there.

This is what he said:

My IG photos were taken down by IG due to copyright infringement.

Which in my honest opinion is stupid, because all the images are available online.

What might have upset certain people was the -- information.

Edit: IG is deleting any user photos that display "infringement". 

I dont think anyone is giving Adam credit for Behati's overall success. Some success maybe. People are annoyed with the fact that this douche bag will be there, vs will probably tell them to look at each other and blow kisses and wave and instead of showing adams stupid face they could be showing more of Behati or another model. The last thing I would want to hear is also his annoying ass signing voice that sounds like a pre-op tranny in transition. Orlando Bloom was never a douche. VS is all about bringing celebrities to their show so it makes sense anyways.

Douche bag, stupid face, annoying ass singing voice? Are you serious? I understand most of you dislike his presence at the VSFS but this? This is not alright and by this I mean the amount of hate and names towards this guy. You don't even know the man. I do, I had the pleasure to meet him a couple of times through a common friend and he's such a genuine happy person. Yeah, his reactions at the sight of Behati on the runway may be annoying but he's always like that, all jumpy and excited. It's just the way he is. Most of you may not agree with me, but the hate is not alright. Like I didn't realize calling someone you don't know such names is okay. Sorry for this rant but I felt like saying this 'cause it wasn't fair to Adam.

You are clearly in love with the guy. And yes hes a douche. Dont even get me started because I will quote all the pretentious stupid shit he has said in public.

Peace.

Damn, Instagram is the ultimate leak source this year haha. Not only did we know that Adriana was wearing the fantasy bra months ago (#fantasy, remember?), but also that Behati is opening. Go figure.

Hope the performers leak too. They are actually a crucial part of the show. If the performers are great, the show overall is better.

Damn, Instagram is the ultimate leak source this year haha. Not only did we know that Adriana was wearing the fantasy bra months ago (#fantasy, remember?), but also that Behati is opening. Go figure.

Hope the performers leak too. They are actually a crucial part of the show. If the performers are great, the show overall is better.

They literally act on their brand name Victoria's SECRET trying to keep everything secret lmao.