Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

That picture is hilarious because it makes Behati look like a shortie, and she isn't at all! I've seen her in person and she's regular model height (I'd say 5'10"). Karlie (especially!) and Erin are really giant in height.

Lily A is truly tiny. Candice is also on the smaller side, but still taller than Lily A.

Wow!! You're on Bellazon?!? You're instagram is like the reason I applied to NYU! All of the celebs live in NY!

I'm just rewatching all the shows since 2005 today and man this can't suck any harder than 2007 and 2009 did, those shows were such a hot mess :rofl:

Ā 

It's thanksgiving on the 27th so VS needs to get all their shit ready this week because after that they need to send everything to London so we should get news this week and then nothing next week

Haha omg I did the same ^ I don't hate 07 as much. I loved the last segment. But 09 is soooo bad. Like cringeworthy bad. The only decent segment for me was All Aboard. The rest were messes and I forward through all the model search BS. I think in recent years the 11 show was the best. 12 could've been but the focus on the perforners was way too much.

Then when are they leaving? o.O I know the girls are all having another fitting in London but they can't be leaving until at least the 29th and a lot of the girls don't even live in NYC or near NYC. Or VS was like "Fuck Thanksgiving" and will fly some people the 28th.

Ā 

Also I'm curious about Pink, Elsa seems to be done with it and I thought for sure Rachel Hilbert would be the next pink spokesperson but as far as we know she wasn't cast. I think there's a chance Ping is indeed out and #48 is Rachel instead of Ping tbh.

I'm just rewatching all the shows since 2005 today and man this can't suck any harder than 2007 and 2009 did, those shows were such a hot mess :rofl:

Ā 

It's thanksgiving on the 27th so VS needs to get all their shit ready this week because after that they need to send everything to London so we should get news this week and then nothing next week

Ā 

Ā 

Haha omg I did the same ^ I don't hate 07 as much. I loved the last segment. But 09 is soooo bad. Like cringeworthy bad. The only decent segment for me was All Aboard. The rest were messes and I forward through all the model search BS. I think in recent years the 11 show was the best. 12 could've been but the focus on the perforners was way too much.

Ā 

Those two shows were so bad, I don't even want to think about it. :yuckky:Ā  The only good parts were KK's "Deck The Halls" Outfit in 2007 and "Enchanted Forest" and "All Aboard" in 2009. The rest was such a mess, especially the model contest :mellow:

Then when are they leaving? o.O I know the girls are all having another fitting in London but they can't be leaving until at least the 29th and a lot of the girls don't even live in NYC or near NYC. Or VS was like "Fuck Thanksgiving" and will fly some people the 28th.

Ā 

Also I'm curious about Pink, Elsa seems to be done with it and I thought for sure Rachel Hilbert would be the next pink spokesperson but as far as we know she wasn't cast. I think there's a chance Ping is indeed out and #48 is Rachel instead of Ping tbh.

Thanksgiving is also an American holiday, so I doubt a lot of the models celebrate it, so maybe they're staggering the fittings that way. Not sure how that would work with the actual VS staff though, since I'm assuming they're mostly American.