Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Then when are they leaving? o.O I know the girls are all having another fitting in London but they can't be leaving until at least the 29th and a lot of the girls don't even live in NYC or near NYC. Or VS was like "Fuck Thanksgiving" and will fly some people the 28th.

Also I'm curious about Pink, Elsa seems to be done with it and I thought for sure Rachel Hilbert would be the next pink spokesperson but as far as we know she wasn't cast. I think there's a chance Ping is indeed out and #48 is Rachel instead of Ping tbh.

Thanksgiving is also an American holiday, so I doubt a lot of the models celebrate it, so maybe they're staggering the fittings that way. Not sure how that would work with the actual VS staff though, since I'm assuming they're mostly American.

29th seems legit for them to fly all of them. But with Thanksgiving just few days before, it could be 30th, then press, interview, rehearsal & else on 1st, 2nd is the show. That's enough time I think.

^I always use celebheights.com

I loved that website when I was a teen. :)

Adriana Lima : 1m78

Alessandra Ambrosio : 1m74

Doutzen Kroes : 1m75

Behati Prinsloo : 1m80

Lily Aldridge : 1m73

Karlie Kloss : 1m87 ( :o )

Unknown : Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson

Based on some (equivalent to tons) of grouping backstage & off-duty photos, I'm pretty sure Adriana's, Ale's, Lily's & especially Karlie's number is very accurate. I always see Doutzen as 176, Behati common 178, Candice 176 while Lindsay should be 179/180. Lindsay always seems between perfect 5'10 & 5'11. Like between Adriana & Erin.

Then when are they leaving? o.O I know the girls are all having another fitting in London but they can't be leaving until at least the 29th and a lot of the girls don't even live in NYC or near NYC. Or VS was like "Fuck Thanksgiving" and will fly some people the 28th.

Also I'm curious about Pink, Elsa seems to be done with it and I thought for sure Rachel Hilbert would be the next pink spokesperson but as far as we know she wasn't cast. I think there's a chance Ping is indeed out and #48 is Rachel instead of Ping tbh.

Thanksgiving is also an American holiday, so I doubt a lot of the models celebrate it, so maybe they're staggering the fittings that way. Not sure how that would work with the actual VS staff though, since I'm assuming they're mostly American.

29th seems legit for them to fly all of them. But with Thanksgiving just few days before, it could be 30th, then press, interview, rehearsal & else on 1st, 2nd is the show. That's enough time I think.

Thanksgiving is an American holiday indeed but most of the models have been living in the US a long time and they celebrate it and also a lot of the models are American, plus all the VS staff is american so there's no way they will be doing anything 27th & 28th.

I say 29th they will have everyone in NYC and head to London. I heard they would indeed have another fitting before heading to London because some of the girls just had one fitting so far and it's usually two or even three.

Thanksgiving is an American holiday indeed but most of the models have been living in the US a long time and they celebrate it and also a lot of the models are American, plus all the VS staff is american so there's no way they will be doing anything 27th & 28th.

I say 29th they will have everyone in NYC and head to London. I heard they would indeed have another fitting before heading to London because some of the girls just had one fitting so far and it's usually two or even three.

Thank you all to those who welcomed me! :) And ^^^MissLimaVzla is right. The girls need to be there days before so they can be relaxed and begin to do the final PR events for the show. They also have final fittings before they ship everything and rehearsal once they arrive. I don't think they would rush anything. I can only imagine how hectic editing will be since they only have a week to edit the show before it is aired.

I think at least one British act, I think One Direction is a strong possibility, their new album comes out tomorrow and I just checked their schedule and they are free from the 27th to the 5th so they have a perfect open for the show. They are British and they would fit Pink. If not them I say Rita Ora could be another possibility. 

I wish they would just go with a DJ like Avicii or Calvin Harris but that ain't happening.

I think at least one British act, I think One Direction is a strong possibility, their new album comes out tomorrow and I just checked their schedule and they are free from the 27th to the 5th so they have a perfect open for the show. They are British and they would fit Pink. 

yaaaaass mija

I was thinking a possibility would be Bastille. They are English and available around the time to film.

They had literally one popular song and it was during summer, I love the song but I don't see it happening. VS seems to be going big this year so I'm hoping they will get strong performers and not some random people like Fall Out Boy and Neon Jungle.

If they were going to have a DJ, I wouldn't mind Doutzen's husband who is actually really good or someone like Gareth Emery or Tiesto. Even Armin or Above & Beyond (I just saw them at Madison Square Garden). That would be one hell of a show. :wub: Even just using their mixes would be enough.

I was thinking a possibility would be Bastille. They are English and available around the time to film.

They had literally one popular song and it was during summer, I love the song but I don't see it happening. VS seems to be going big this year so I'm hoping they will get strong performers and not some random people like Fall Out Boy and Neon Jungle.

+ 10000000