Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Yes please I would love for VS to have a an actual DJ perform while the models walk. Tiesto, or even Zedd or Calvin Harris. IMO the models walk a lot better when there is upbeat or dance music playing.

I see that a few models have said they want Iggy or Beyonce to perform. Ugh. Never been a fan of Beyonce

I agree, but unfortunately that is not happening. there will definitely be performers in the majority of the segments.

i hate how on here Fall Out Boy is a B-list band or "some random people" because THEY'RE NOT!

they have sold over 7.5 million albums worldwide, multi-platinum albums, a Grammy nomination

the new single Centuries is currently 11 on itunes and it was in the top 10 for months!

one of the best act they had in years imo

Sis, we are talking about in today's age. FOB is a nobody band for the current generation and audience. Maybe if it was VSFS 2006 they would have been super relevant, but not anymore. It was quite obvious that they were not a first choice for VS, but rather VS just settled. Taylor Swift clearly stole the show and was the highlight.

That Rachel girl is atrocious, I hope she doesn't come anywhere near the VSFS. There are wayyyy too many models that should be cast over her for her to even be considered (ahem, Toni, Frida, Nadine, Andreea, Gigi, Irina Shaik, Sasha Luss, etc)

Nadine and Irina has terrible walk

Yes please I would love for VS to have a an actual DJ perform while the models walk. Tiesto, or even Zedd or Calvin Harris. IMO the models walk a lot better when there is upbeat or dance music playing.

I see that a few models have said they want Iggy or Beyonce to perform. Ugh. Never been a fan of Beyonce

I'm glad you said not a fan instead of something negative lol. But honestly how can you not like Beyonce? I mean Ik its your opinion but this is the queen..... ok I'm just gonna leave it there lol.
I dont like Beyonce either as a performer. Shes as fake as her wigs and weave. Her horrible Photoshopping to make her waistline smaller and her thighs super thin is such a bad example for the legions of fan girls. And she calls herself a feminist, pfffft. It all begins with honesty and Beyonce is as fake as they come. Now this isnt negtivity, just well known things. But I also dont wanna see Iggy's vulgar ass prancing around the runway with her butt implants.

I like slow, classy songs at the right time.

It makes the girl more expensive when they walk.

I always love the slower segment in different way compared to the upbeat segments, like you, the slow romantic music (the relevant songs of course, like the one with Seal & Bruno) manage to make the girls looking more soft but independent & expensive at the same time. And this will somehow makes me to appreciate the girls even more. I find it is interesting to have at least 1 slow romantic song. But PINK doesn't deserve a slow music - awkward!

Talking about Ping, I also didn't know who the fuck is she until you guys started pointing out her name during listing down the probably walking models. I looked up about her, see some of her works especially recent ones, the final conclusion I can make is she is just another common pretty girl on the street. But at least I'm not speechless about Ping as I'm speechless about Rachel. I mean, "does she even models"????

I'm glad you said not a fan instead of something negative lol. But honestly how can you not like Beyonce? I mean Ik its your opinion but this is the queen..... ok I'm just gonna leave it there lol.

I dont like Beyonce either as a performer. Shes as fake as her wigs and weave. Her horrible Photoshopping to make her waistline smaller and her thighs super thin is such a bad example for the legions of fan girls. And she calls herself a feminist, pfffft. It all begins with honesty and Beyonce is as fake as they come. Now this isnt negtivity, just well knowhow things. But I also dont wanna see Iggy's vulgar ass prancing around the runway with her butt implants.

LOLLLL I used to love & go crazy about her songs back to early 2000s until before 2010, after that I think (& still thinking) Beyonce is a JOKE. The only good song of her after 2010 that I listen & enjoy is Love on Top.

And big NO to Izzy.

Doutzen looks gorgeous but I feel the outfit covers her up too much.

I agree, Doutzen's body is a bit of heaven on earth, I'm not really her fan but come on, her body is not that typical model body but she uses it to kill us all in both commercial & HF. Ridiculous right?!

and also I really don't think the FBs are gonna be in any catalogs this year so far which is really weird

There has to be. There's also a bunch of missing pics. Not only of the FBs, but stuff that was shot with Russell in those mansions.

VOL.2 of Dreams & Fantasies isn't out yet, right? :idk:

Doutzen looks gorgeous but I feel the outfit covers her up too much.

I agree, Doutzen's body is a bit of heaven on earth, I'm not really her fan but come on, her body is not that typical model body but she uses it to kill us all in both commercial & HF. Ridiculous right?!
Yes that what sets Doutzen apart from pretty much from all the other models. Not even #bodybyiza can compete with Doutzens booty!

I think I just got a little bit of a headache :ninja:

and also I really don't think the FBs are gonna be in any catalogs this year so far which is really weird

There has to be. There's also a bunch of missing pics. Not only of the FBs, but stuff that was shot with Russell in those mansions.

VOL.2 of Dreams & Fantasies isn't out yet, right? :idk:

Nope, but they haven't even uploaded the pictures to their servers. I thought it would come out this week but IDK anymore