Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

And this song is amazing. I am sick of Shake it Off being played constantly, so I hope they play this one instead. Though Shake it Off is definetly more of a runway song so I guess we'll see, maybe both. I love taylor either way so :chicken:

YEAH, I LOVE THIS SONG. Blank Space is awesome!

Oh and just saw Ariana on there too. I love Ariana, I agree she looks super young for her age, but shes got some pipes IMO

She has a singing voice, I'm not too fond of her personality. I'm pleased with the rest of the performers.

Oh and just saw Ariana on there too. I love Ariana, I agree she looks super young for her age, but shes got some pipes IMO

She has a singing voice, I'm not too fond of her personality. I'm pleased with the rest of the performers.

Yeah there are alot of diva rumors, but I just know that I love her voice and her music, and she can sing :hehe:

I can see Ariana performing this one maybe? I love this song :wub: 

UHU, I like all of them... Taylor back, hell yeah, love her new songs!!!   :ddr: Ed and Ariana too.   :clap:  :dance:

I don't have idea who is this Hozier? :idk:  

This is currently his most popular song:

I like this song!  :heart: It would be great for Angel Ball. Due to the mystery and darkness.

VS confirmed that Ariana is performing in Pink, not like that's a shock to anyone.

Someone tell her to leave her cat ears at home.

I like the cat ears. I like the poney tail. I love her.

There. I said it. And I have impeccable taste sooo. 

UHU, I like all of them... Taylor back, hell yeah, love her new songs!!!   :ddr: Ed and Ariana too.   :clap:  :dance:

I don't have idea who is this Hozier? :idk:  

This is currently his most popular song:

I like this song!  :heart: It would be great for Angel Ball. Due to the mystery and darkness.

I love it too, though IDK how well it would work on the runway. That being said, A Great Big World did a similar song last year that I didn't think would work on the runway, and it did. Hozier is super talented, so I'm good :thumbsup: