Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I know nobody mentioned it, but I thought Nick Jonas was a big possibility for this year. considering his whole "sexy" new image thing hes doing. Plus Jealous being so popular etc.

I also though about him, I told Dave indeed, but he has a show the 30th, and other the 3rd in USA, so...

i can imagine taylor and behati open the show with Shake it Off. Awesome!

The sole purpose of the show is for the models to shine. I don't like that the performers are too involved.

In 2011, In Aquatic Angels, Adam stole Erin's runway photo op moment. And in the Club Pink Nicki stole Erin's runway photo op as well and she opened the segment. When Kanye was performing he tried not to get too involved and just did his thing.

Edit: I made a gif! I wonder what Erin said

post-89151-0-1446073953-45299_thumb.gif

Yeah Bruno, Seal, Kanye, Usher, JT etc they all did great performing but stuck to their spots. Rihanna, Taylor, Nicki, Maroon 5 etc all came too forward and got in the way of the models. Even Neon Jungle stayed back and did their thing.

i can imagine taylor and behati open the show with Shake it Off. Awesome!

The sole purpose of the show is for the models to shine. I don't like that the performers are too involved.

In 2011, In Aquatic Angels, Adam stole Erin's runway photo op moment. And in the Club Pink Nicki stole Erin's runway photo op as well and she opened the segment. When Kanye was performing he tried not to get too involved and just did his thing.

This is what I hope doesn't happen. I'd be like bitch move! :)

Welp that musical line up  :mellow: I for one can't stand Ariana Grande, everything about her irks me, especially that smug expression of hers :pinch: Not that anybody really pays attention to the PINK segment anyways so I'll probably just mute that entire segment. I don't know who that Hozier person is but I've heard he's good. Ed's kinda meh. Taylor will be good PROVIDED that she doesn't repeat what she did last year and try to make the show about herself when the models clearly outdo her (I know I've got a Taylor set but hey, I didn't like her at all last year).

I don't think Shake It Off fits with any of the themes personally, plus the song has had it's peak run so it's time for her new stuff to come out.

I think it'll go something like this;

Gilded Angels - Either Ed and/or Taylor

Exotic Travellers - Hopefully no live performance.

Dream Girls - Ed 

Fairy Tale - Hozier singing "From Eden"

University of PINK - Ariana Grande singing "Problem"

Angel Ball - Taylor singing "Blank Space"

I think though that Blank Space fits with Angel Ball since it's a really great song (it's the whole reason why I kind of like Tay now again), and it would be such a nice way to end the show. Knowing VS though, they pick the weirdest songs ever for segments so heck I wouldn't be surprised with Taylor does actually do Shake It Off in Exotic Travellers or something and Adri get's so into it she's gonna wreck the Fantasy Bra :rofl: That's the worst case scenario but hopefully they keep Exotic Travellers free of any performances, so that Adri and Ale can have their spotlight. What segment was Lily opening again? They're probably wanting to keep her and Taylor together since they're besties. 

Lily is opening Dream Girls. I think Taylor will be in there cause I remember Karlie in her fitting interview said she can't wait to walk that section with the performer and that its a secret. Clearly will be T. Swift with Lily opening and Karlie closing.

Well in that case (if Taylor is believed to be the one Karlie's excited about) I think it's going to be;

Gilded Angels - Ed

Exotic Travellers - Hopefully no live performance.

Dream Girls - Taylor

Fairy Tale - Hozier singing "From Eden"

University of PINK - Ariana Grande singing "Problem"

Angel Ball - Taylor singing "Blank Space"

Come to think of it it'd make sense if Ed did a solo performance for Gilded Angels since it's the opening segment, and he's English, the show's in London, kind of works I guess? 

Lily is opening Dream Girls. I think Taylor will be in there cause I remember Karlie in her fitting interview said she can't wait to walk that section with the performer and that its a secret. Clearly will be T. Swift with Lily opening and Karlie closing.

post-89151-0-1446073954-53033_thumb.gif

"I wouldn't be surprised with Taylor does actually do Shake It Off in Exotic Travellers or something and Adri get's so into it she's gonna wreck the Fantasy Bra" 

I laughed out loud.  Remember Alessandra and Adriana are walking hand-in-hand. Can Kanye interrupt Taylor again?

"Yo, Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but It's Alessandra's and Adriana's time to shine."

Honestly though like what if Adriana began doing a shimmy and hundreds of diamonds begin flying off her? That'd be hilarious to watch :rofl: 

Kanye would probably bring Kim who would look like she came off the cover of Paper Magazine onto the runway if that were to happen #BreakTheVSFS