Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I cannot believe VS will make me watch Taylor Swift's try hard ass for 2 years in a roll.

How did they went from Justin Timberlake, Usher,Rihanna, Kanye and Jay-Z to having Taylor Swift as a main act twice in a roll. Besides her BFFs did anyone else legit asked for her again?

at least we got Ariana for Pink. I think it will be good

So anyway that's the performers now. Basically it's going to be a bunch of yawn inducing songs with no strength. The other thing I was hoping is that seeing as how there's very little time inbetween the film and air dates that the editing is very little. But I'm sure it will be worse because they will rush through it.

IMO damned if they do and damned if the don't. If Taylor acts too energetic then shes stealing the angels spotlight. If she isn't, then everybody thinks she is boring as hell. Same applys to all the other performers.

. And I had hoped nobody touched Angel Ball either, but I doubt that. I wanted some Mozart or Beethoven remix.

I'm sure Little Jon has got something along those lines :rofl:

I'm gonna make a belieber out of you.

Wait.....

:rofl:

What are you trying to do katch...?  :rofl:  :rofl:

IDK I'm trying to make you into something :rofl:

You should like Ed Sheeran. He plays the guitar :D :D :D

You won't!!  :bellazon:

Ah, but many people play guitar Katch  :whistle:

I don't :whistle:

But Ed is a talented guy, even if you don't like him you got to give him props. He records all of his own music including the guitar, drums, everything and loops it all together, hes done it live a couple of times too. Writes all his own songs, etc. And hes got a great voice. I've always been a huge fan of his :hehe: