Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

It's 1D, everyone will bitch about it and I'll be literally the only one happy about it :rofl:

#NoShame

I've seen 1D in concert. #noshameeither They have fun personalities. I can already picture Harry flirting with all the girls. 

I have honestly never listened to one of their songs, but it does sound like they are in.

IF they perform indeed it will be one of these two, their current singles

It's 1D, everyone will bitch about it and I'll be literally the only one happy about it :rofl:

#NoShame

I've seen 1D in concert. #noshameeither They have fun personalities. I can already picture Harry flirting with all the girls. 

They are awesome, people like to bitch about them just because they are five hot, young and rich guys. If they were ugly no one would said absolutely anything about them being bad. I went to their concert this year and I loved it.

1D's songs are fun but I just don't think they'd fit- they're so young and baby-faced (yes, I know that they're older than some of the models but still) if they're in any segment besides Pink they'd make some of the girls look middle-aged! It'd just be weird seeing the girls going down the runway trying to get their sexy on with a bunch of little boys jumping around behind them... we could call this the Bieber '12 effect.

That said, back to back Taylor Swift, much as I like her, would definitely be overkill.

OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT ABOUT BEY HOLD MY EARRINGS.

LOL. I don't wanna start anything but its funny how since she is so perfect (because she is) people love to point out her flaws. Honestly who cares if she uses photoshop. It's not like she alters her whole body. EVERYONE uses photoshop. I mean there are days we we would want to cover a pimple or something. I mean yes its her thighs but yeah lol. She is not fake at all whatsoever. I'm not saying that from a stan point of view ok?  And I'm apologize to everyone else. This is not a Bey thread this is a VSFS2014 thread.

#NoShame

Totally agree and totally a directioner #sorrynotsorry

But a part from this, i thinks every performer can give a little to the show bringin a part of their personality on the runway. I was shocked last year when i heard about fall out boys ( they're not so famous in Italy) but i enjoyed  them so much!

#NoShame

Totally agree and totally a directioner #sorrynotsorry

But a part from this, i thinks every performer can give a little to the show bringin a part of their personality on the runway. I was shocked last year when i heard about fall out boys ( they're not so famous in Italy) but i enjoyed  them so much!

I was surprised to see Fall Out Boy perform. The singles they performed were released a bit early in the year, but they somehow ended up being on the show. I loved Alessandra in that segment. She was rocking out!