Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Maybe it's just that I like slow romantic songs, but they should have at least one slower segment out of six. Otherwise it would be "only pop catchy songs one like the other". We all know how music changes things, every segment would be no different from the other. The trick is choosing the right slow song, obviously.

I would rather a fast song so the girls walk strongly and have energy. The Country section and the Passion segment had some beautiful looks but were so boring and slow. Brings the energy level real low. Same for last year with shipwrecked. What a boring song. It works for some songs like Secrets from One Republic was a bit slow but had a good walking beat.

I think it depends on the theme of the segment with what music they play. To me it would be a bit odd being dressed like an ethereal type fairy and stomping down the runway to an overly fast song. It needs a bit of softness, but not so much as to become a bore.

I think it depends on the theme of the segment with what music they play. To me it would be a bit odd being dressed like an ethereal type fairy and stomping down the runway to a overly fast song. It needs a bit of softness, but not so much as to become a bore.

^ That Rihanna song they used in the Angels in Bloom section in 2012 was completely wrong!

Yeah I hated those two but I loved in 2012 when Bruno sang Young Wild Girls. It fit the segment perfectly. And the girls all walked so well. It didn't matter that it was slow.

That was just simply beautiful! Bruno was so great with all his songs! I wish he could be there again!

And I still hope that Banks will be one of the performers. :p She has British origins, VS used her song before, free on that entire week, and she has concerts in the UK right now. I WANT BANKS!!!

And Beyonce surely will be there I think, or why Doutzen and others mentioned her...

Also I'm curious about Pink, Elsa seems to be done with it and I thought for sure Rachel Hilbert would be the next pink spokesperson but as far as we know she wasn't cast. I think there's a chance Ping is indeed out and #48 is Rachel instead of Ping tbh.

I hope that's right.

We have already 2 asian models walking, I'm not sure what Ping can bring to the show.

I'm curious to know the final answer.

Also I'm curious about Pink, Elsa seems to be done with it and I thought for sure Rachel Hilbert would be the next pink spokesperson but as far as we know she wasn't cast. I think there's a chance Ping is indeed out and #48 is Rachel instead of Ping tbh.

I hope that's right.

We have already 2 asian models walking, I'm not sure what Ping can bring to the show.

I'm curious to know the final answer.

Are you kidding me? 

See the thing about Ping is that i give zero fucks about her being Asian or whatever etnicity, I just dont think she's pretty at all so I would rather have Rachel.

I don't like most of slow segments either but Bruno Mars in 2012 was just perfect, i saw all the shows yesterday and that has been the best segment they've done in years.

Rachel is nothing special: she's the typical white girl who looks just like elsa. And 1 elsa is enough. Tbh i didn't know who ping was until i saw her name on this thread and she's a very beautiful girl. Her face is surreal.

They need one performer that will perform during 1 segment only. The 5 other segments should have badass remixes like it's 2005.