Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I actually don't mind having Behati opening, yeah she doesn't have a strong sexy whatever walk but at least would be different. And if you don't like it, there will also be the performers, stage, some hot guy in the audience to look at...

As for closing, no one cares about closing anymore. When I think about last year, the last model I can remember is Adriana, not random Magda. Whoever closes I'll be fine with it.

it's pretty fair and obvious they'll let a spot to behati.. i means she's working for them for as long as candice who already opened and had the fb bra... she had nothing for so long so.. they had to ! first i thought she'll get the fb or doutzen and clearly, i don't mind if she open the show or not but i'd rather prefer doutzen and her energy... :)

so much hate for candice, it's childish. Deal with it. I don't like adriana or lindsay and i'm not bashing at her everytime. Not a page with a rude jealousy comment. If she's using that much, it's because she work, some people don't like her but most do so stop blaming her for things she don't even control it's boring.....

Here's the full board:

post-84648-0-1446073883-1522_thumb.png

Mad props to the person with the hawk vision that can see that haha, I love the Wings Izabel is closing with they're gonna look great against her complexion!

Looking at the board now and not at the number given before I'm having a lot of trouble visualizing fitting all of those girls in between stupid BTS stuff and looks into the crowd every 5 seconds. If you blink you might miss like 3 looks.

Behati opening g and closing? My dreams came true....-

Not! :x

Are we getting blindsided with an early retirement now that she's married to Adam? Why would she get to open and close the show? I understand closing isn't all that important but you literally have 6-7 other angels (not including regular models that have done it) that are perfectly capable of doing it.

I'm glad Behati's opening. She did a good job opening Snow Angels or whatever it was called last year. Admittedly it'll be nice if Adam isn't there as it's just distracting that they cut to him every time, but he hams it up and reacts more than any of the other Angel HABs ever has.

Uh Doutzen's husband was "baaing" to Taylor Swift I'd say that's pretty hammed up  :rofl:

As for the other Angels I've never seen their husbands/boyfriends in the audience because they're not as famous, Adriana was married to that basketball player never saw him, Candice is dating some model, Alessandra's husband haven't seen him, Lindsay is married to some white color regular joe, and Karlie's dating a billionaire heir or something. So they never really get a chance to react because they're either not invited or not shown on camera. Other than Lily, Doutzen, and Behati, the last Angel I remember that's had her boyfriend/husband show up was Heidi with Seal. That was pretty cringe worthy seeing that every year too. Though I loved his performances which I can't say for Maroon 5's performance since I hate Moves Like Jagger, at the point of the show that song was so overplayed I wanted to kill myself.

In 2011 Miranda closed a segment, had her own mini-segment about the fantasy bra, opened a segment and closed another one. So Behati getting so much attention isn't that weird or whatever. Problem is though that Miranda had an amazing runway attitude, Behati is like a goofy child most of the time though.

In 2011 Miranda closed a segment, had her own mini-segment about the fantasy bra, opened a segment and closed another one. So Behati getting so much attention isn't that weird or whatever. Problem is though that Miranda had an amazing runway attitude, Behati is like a goofy child most of the time though.

If anything I have a bigger problem with Miranda than I do with Behati I don't mind Behati, I liked her more though when Rosie was around, her overly sexiness (which was amazing) helped counteract Behati's tomboyish silly attitude. Like back in 2009/2010 the girls kind of all had their own personalities and traits that made them special and good angels but now I feel it's kind of muddled and they're either Sexy, High Fashion, Cute, or Goofy.