Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Behati opening can't be any worse than Candice/Alessandra tbh as long as they don't show Adam there like an asshole. I was hoping for Karlie but oh well.

Adriana looks so retarded, I love her :rofl::heart: Also the way she walks in the video needs to happen in the show and I feel be a happy person.

Also is it just me or all the girls look bigger this year? Adriana, Alessandra, Candice & Behati are all looking amazing, not their usually bat-shit skinny as they do before the show, maybe VS decided to go for a less HF look this year? I hope they all stay the way they are right now because they all are looking better than they did in previous years (Y)

I'm just hoping Lindsay bounces back before the show, she was looking a little tight in her Gilded Angels look, I've never seen her have that problem so maybe she really is expecting a baby  :clap:

Behati opening can't be any worse than Candice/Alessandra tbh as long as they don't show Adam there like an asshole. I was hoping for Karlie but oh well.

Adriana looks so retarded, I love her :rofl::heart: Also the way she walks in the video needs to happen in the show and I feel be a happy person.

Also is it just me or all the girls look bigger this year? Adriana, Alessandra, Candice & Behati are all looking amazing, not their usually bat-shit skinny as they do before the show, maybe VS decided to go for a less HF look this year? I hope they all stay the way they are right now because they all are looking better than they did in previous years (Y)

Yes they all look more filled out this year. None of the angels look emaciated like previous years. Maybe this was a vs decision.

What is your guys' deal? I suppose it can't be possible that Behati would open because she's actually a good model and has a lot of energy on the runway, no it's gotta be because her husband paid someone off. Are you kidding?

You're entitled not to like Adam Levine for whatever reason but Behati's done nothing wrong, leave her out of it. Whatever Adam did to personally offend you has nothing to do with her.

I don't mind Behati opening. I'm fine with her Karlie or Doutzen because at least it will be someone new. Hoping no Adam lol. The looks look much better in motion than in pictures. Adriana looks really good and I love they added a cape. The gold look on Behati is really really beautiful. So it will look great opening the show.

And yeah all the girls are looking so much curvier and healthier this year. Everyone we have seen looks so good. Behati still is a bit more on the skinny side but that's ok. Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Doutzen, Lily and Karlie all look very nice. Can't wait for the show.

HAHAHAHAHA this place cracks me up, ppl get overly offended. :rofl:

Anyhow I am about to stalk Ed on IG lololol I mean how can he not make Exotic Travelers opening segment, having those two iconic Angels open the show with those capes on will be epic in VSFS history. He really needs to think about it before making his final choice bc wow I almost cried of Joy when I saw that video.

The whole problem with Behati opening is that I think for most people her VS runway career from the last couple of years is connected directly with funny faces, pointing and kissing towards Adam. I don't think she is that bad of a runway model, but if she does open the show, I hope she will make it serious, without funny and goofy faces, stupid poses in the end and so on.

What is your guys' deal? I suppose it can't be possible that Behati would open because she's actually a good model and has a lot of energy on the runway, no it's gotta be because her husband paid someone off. Are you kidding?

You're entitled not to like Adam Levine for whatever reason but Behati's done nothing wrong, leave her out of it. Whatever Adam did to personally offend you has nothing to do with her.

You're taking this way too personal.

The whole problem with Behati opening is that I think for most people her VS runway career from the last couple of years is connected directly with funny faces, pointing and kissing towards Adam. I don't think she is that bad of a runway model, but if she does open the show, I hope she will make it serious, without funny and goofy faces, stupid poses in the end and so on.

This! 

You do realize you're on a forum where people are mad at Kendall for making the most of her family's connections, right? Why would it be any different when it comes to Behati riding her husband's coattails?