Bellazon

Whos got the best runway walk?

ennaid

Ale is less than average on the runway (i'm not just talking about the walk), that's why she didn't do many runway shows throughout her whole modeling career :ninja: (plus i think she's a bit short, isn't she ?)

Even I have to agree that her walk is not her best thing but she is not that bad at walk compare toSasha Pivovarova who in lots of runways shows.That proves Ale is the one who choosing doing runway or not.In vsfs2003 she looks taller than isabeli but they both are pretty short

Anyway I forgot the add my list Carmen Kass and Eva Herzigova

^^ YES! i forgot to add Eva H. as well! she has a faaaaaabulous runway walk. her hips just move perfectly!

here's a clip of KK's walk. a montage from the VS2003 show. she's got such a smoooooooth walk -- her hips move so much. she's really gorgeous and to me, she's the definition of GLIDING down the runway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5noFqA1HrWo

hey you guys...no offense to stegner fans, but dont you think she walks, i dont know...cant describe it...and balti walks like shes shuffling her shoes...like a irl who just got her heels...maybe its just me...just my opinion though...

hahaha julia is in my top5 models but ugh... she can't walk at all :| that's horrible and she always strikes the same pose at the end of the runway, with one hand on the hips and the other along her body :laugh:

bout bianca i think she's got the same problem than Lily Donaldson: they've got really skinny and... "straight" legs, like stick, like they don't have kneecaps :laugh: i like them both though :ninja:

eugenia is an ugly man but she can strut

linda evangelista, christy turlington, and naomi...damn they get standing ovations but they have by far the best walks ive seen

umm bianca is actually very robot like sometimes..but her pissed attitude comes forth and she delivers

but the sexy cliche walks..gisele carolina..blah blah they have nice long legs and can walk but not truely runway stunners

mariacarla for sure...shes been walking in many many shows...oh yes and DEVON AOKI! and tyra banks..

eugenia is an ugly man but she can strut

linda evangelista, christy turlington, and naomi...damn they get standing ovations but they have by far the best walks ive seen

umm bianca is actually very robot like sometimes..but her pissed attitude comes forth and she delivers

but the sexy cliche walks..gisele carolina..blah blah they have nice long legs and can walk but not truely runway stunners

mariacarla for sure...shes been walking in many many shows...oh yes and DEVON AOKI! and tyra banks..

i'm gonna pretend i didn't see the first part of the first sentence :blink: :p nice you overcame your dislike of eugenia to admit she's a queen on the runway :p

hey you guys...no offense to stegner fans, but dont you think she walks, i dont know...cant describe it...and balti walks like shes shuffling her shoes...like a irl who just got her heels...maybe its just me...just my opinion though...

hahaha julia is in my top5 models but ugh... she can't walk at all :| that's horrible and she always strikes the same pose at the end of the runway, with one hand on the hips and the other along her body :laugh:

bout bianca i think she's got the same problem than Lily Donaldson: they've got really skinny and... "straight" legs, like stick, like they don't have kneecaps :laugh: i like them both though :ninja:

yeah,totally...and i forgot to mention lily,thank you for the reminder...she walks like a man..hehe... :whistle:

i happen to REALLY like Binaca's & Doutzen's. I HATE KK but her walk is awesome. Tyra kicked ass on the catwalk. Carmen Kass & Isabeli. And of course Ana B Barros! Ana isn't the best, i will admit that, but she comands attention when she does come out (apart from her stunning beauty that is -OPINION!!! Don't hate!-)