Bellazon

Whos got the best runway walk?

ennaid

this thread is more like the victoria's secret thread....comon get real.....maria carla won the polls in the best walker in the TFS forum too

this is so not the thread that you say it is...it just so happens that most VS models really do have the best walks...yeah, mariacarla is good but i think she could trip anytime...rouge is right, her legs are too crossed and it's not that flattering too look at sometimes...

Natasha Poly

by far, the most amazing walk ... once you see her, it's something ... kinda magnetic, you can't stop watching her ... and when she gets to the end of the runway and she ( sometimes ) smiles before turning to get back ... greatness ...

this thread is more like the victoria's secret thread....comon get real.....maria carla won the polls in the best walker in the TFS forum too

this is so not the thread that you say it is...it just so happens that most VS models really do have the best walks...yeah, mariacarla is good but i think she could trip anytime...rouge is right, her legs are too crossed and it's not that flattering too look at sometimes...

well but there are mentioned most VS-Models.... And I think julien hedquist ist right, and i think that is b/c most ppl only know their walks.

btw. I haven't seen enough models walking in real fashion shows for rating their walk :idk:

Fashion TV, Rouge Red.... you need to get it. Always on in my house... all day and all night. Unless there's something else on that I want to watch of course.

I can usually tell who the model is by the time the camera has scrolled from their feet to their knees. Before you say "You should get out more" I do.. U just get to know them

Natasha Poly

by far, the most amazing walk ... once you see her, it's something ... kinda magnetic, you can't stop watching her ... and when she gets to the end of the runway and she ( sometimes ) smiles before turning to get back ... greatness ...

so true. nd she has this look on sometimes :blush: the kinda smirk

Fashion TV, Rouge Red.... you need to get it. Always on in my house... all day and all night. Unless there's something else on that I want to watch of course.

I can usually tell who the model is by the time the camera has scrolled from their feet to their knees. Before you say "You should get out more" I do.. U just get to know them

well i was just saying that most ppl only know the vs models. of course a few ppl here are really into that business ^_^ ;) I'm not too interested in it, so i can't recognize a model by her walk and won't give an opinion about them. I wouldn't feel comfortable with it ;)

heres my fav pics of marias walk

post-2719-1152618937_thumb.jpgpost-2719-1152619007_thumb.jpgpost-2719-1152619071_thumb.jpg

post-2719-1152619134_thumb.jpg

how does she do that? does she trip on herself of then? because her legs are really crossed...

gracefully,feircely.no she never did.....she only did tripped a lil bit.....li mean a lil lil bit as she stepped on a balenciaga fur....then yes she did struggle a bit at the victor and rolf ss 06 show as her dress would not let her take more then 12'in steps.....sut she did smile it of gracefully.... :wub: :wub: :wave: :wave: :wave: hope you liked her too :wave: :wave: ;)

well but there are mentioned most VS-Models.... And I think julien hedquist ist right, and i think that is b/c most ppl only know their walks.

btw. I haven't seen enough models walking in real fashion shows for rating their walk :idk:

youre the man gal :wave: ;) oh maria carla can walk sensually too....see her in the couture shows.......besides she walks by the dress and the mood of the show........i stand by my model :fun: :blush:

Natasha Poly

Couldn't agree with you more! (Y) :woot:

• 2 months later...

That's Emina Cunmulaj i actually thought before that she had a quite strong walk but when i watch it here it's like :blink: wol .

Looks like she's trying too hard to have a fierce walk and it comes out looking weird lol

Anyways for ppl that dont get the chance to watch fashion show here are all you want from World Fashion tour A/w 2006/7

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=world+fashion+tour