Bellazon

Whos got the best runway walk?

ennaid

eugenia is an ugly man but she can strut

linda evangelista, christy turlington, and naomi...damn they get standing ovations but they have by far the best walks ive seen

umm bianca is actually very robot like sometimes..but her pissed attitude comes forth and she delivers

but the sexy cliche walks..gisele carolina..blah blah they have nice long legs and can walk but not truely runway stunners

mariacarla for sure...shes been walking in many many shows...oh yes and DEVON AOKI! and tyra banks..

i'm gonna pretend i didn't see the first part of the first sentence :blink: :p nice you overcame your dislike of eugenia to admit she's a queen on the runway :p

lol i dont dislike her..its just what comes to my mind when i look at her :laugh: :ninja: but she is a very hmm dynamic model i guess..good pictures, good walk.

• 4 weeks later...

People i dunno who has the best walks cuz there are million models lol and most of them have indivudual walk and it has something special to it...Orr at 1 show a model would have great wlak but then at the other she will suck lol..It just depends on the fashion show - the theme , clothes , music and etc....

So i can't really name models for sure..But yah Adriana and Natasha really do have great walks but manyy other models do too.

Every model has her signature walk.

Natasha http://youtube.com/watch?v=T04PeI2pB5o&search=natasha%20poly

Best:

Naomi

Natasha Poly (the best walk among white models!)

Eugenia

Maria Carla but not all the time

KK

Gisele

Good:

Natalia V has quite a nice work

Snejana, I know many people don't like it, bu I find it cute and funny in a good way

Carmen Kass

Edited by Sweet rus

Best:

Naomi

Natasha Poly (the best walk among white models!)

EugeniaMaria Carla but not all the time

KK

Gisele

Good:

Natalia V has quite a nice work

Snejana, I know many people don't like it, bu I find it cute and funny in a good way

Carmen Kass

:clap: :flower:

yep Natasha's got a good walk :) but I think Daria has the best :D

haha i love daria's walk but it's a bit too... nonchalant... she walks like she doesn't care and um sometimes it's a bit out of place when she's wearing a $50 000 evening gown :ninja:

There's nothing wrong with looking like she's too cool for the runway and a $50 000 evening gown :ninja: :laugh: Although she does look better walking in RTW clothing :) She looked great at Dolce & Gabbana FW06 with her hands in her pockets :D

yep Natasha's got a good walk :) but I think Daria has the best :D

haha i love daria's walk but it's a bit too... nonchalant... she walks like she doesn't care and um sometimes it's a bit out of place when she's wearing a $50 000 evening gown :ninja:

Yeah true her walk is kinda boring sometimes but it's very signature and i looooove Daria to death...LOl just the way she moves her head when she walks is oo...Daria :p lol

And she is 1 of the models with the most openings in fashion shows...They chose her for a reason!