Bellazon

Wild sex with, chat with or push off a cliff?

frenchkiki

ANSWER MISSY!

:rofl:

Naomi Campbell - Push off cliff

Christy Turlington - Convo

Linda Evangelista - Sex

----

Douche #1

Douche #2

Douche #3

No you can't push them all off

You have to let one of them touch you even with the likelihood of contracting herpes, crabs and or squirrel aids

And have fun with your "intellectual conversation". Gym, Tan, Laundry, Anal Sex with Boys (but of course they aren't gay or anything), the Stiffness of their Hair, Skin Cancer, Bling, Pop Collars, Sexually transmitted diseases, and Makeup

NEW RULE: SUICIDE ISN'T AN OPTION MissLimaVzla!

post-1004-0-1446018466-07593_thumb.jpg

Pretty I think you want to tell us what you'll do with them!

I was thinking about trying tantric sex with douche #3

but no!

go ahead because, sorry, I jump off the cliff too!

New rules that deletes the prettyrule: U can jump off the cliff to avoid any disgusting bestiality interaction!

Or plead the fifth if you are American!

Sleep with Douche #1 - He almost looks like he'd be an ass in the bedroom, a selfish ass, but an ass none the less. Might even get spanked.. Hopefully he's taken enough steroids of some variety that he has trouble getting it up. Extra points if he's so drunk that he doesn't remember and brags the next day.

Speak with Douche #2 - He looks like a midget, possibly because of the position, but I want to know where he got his eye brows done, they're pretty sexy. Not to mention he's got soulful eyes; eyes the most striking shade of violet and I want to know if those are a natural shade of eye in the animal kingdom or if he paid/how much he paid for them.

Push Douche #3 off a cliff - Because if I can't push em all, I'm gonna push the biggest one?

Answered.. now kiss my ass so sleepy

Who would you sleep/talk/homicidal shove with??

Christy Teigen

Kylie Bisutti

Selita Ebanks

Wild sex with - Selita Ebanks - she's gorgeous in Kanye's Runaway movie, her runaway walk is amazing too

Chat with - Christy Teigen - don't know her well, but she looks like girl next door

Push off a cliff - Kylie Bisutti - a fame whore apparently :idk:

Hm... :hehe:

Lena Dunham/Hannah

Allison Williams/Marnie

Jemima Kirke/Jessa

Sex with Hitler- It is easily to want to kill Hitler but historically it's rather difficult. The radical political environment in post-WW1 Germany deemed radical government- Fascism, communism, etc. Belief among the Germans (both elites and non-elites) in 'final victory' and of the European empire was still strong until the collapse of the 6th Army in January 1943 so killing Hitler before this date would not a mean an end to the war or the extermination of Jews and Slavic races.

Talk to Stalin- It was either talk to Hitler or talk to Stalin. The problem however, is that Hitler's personality, conversations, and life are relatively well documented by historians, the fall of the third reich, and his peers so not much would be obtained in this manner.

Stalin is more of an enigma and is image was distorted by both Soviet and Western (primarily American) propaganda. More previously unknown information would be gained by talking to him.

Kill Lenin- An early death of this effective, pivotal strategist would cascade into a series of major historical changes for both Russia and world communism (including Stalin) that may have been for the better for the 20th century. It would be a gamble, of course.

Anne Vyalitsyna

Edita Vilkeviciute

Frida Gustavsson

Why is Frida most interesting to you? To me she is just another 20 year old girl with some interesting modeling experiences, but a conversation with her would probably not involve much depth or insight. Anne would probably have the most interesting conversation content although Edita is the one with the most attractive personality. :)

If I was to answer my own query (I love all three..), I would do this:

Sex Frida (Like Tanya D, she is one of those women that are so physically perfect/unique as to be that of a different species. She has an exceedingly good looking and delicate face & body) Edita is a close second, and Anne is third.

Chat Edita- I find her personality attractive and warm, and more so in this way than Anne. Her face is also the most beautiful and exhibiting the most expressions of the three.

Cliff Anne although I don't want to. Ever. :cry2:

Wild sex - Edita. Because Edita :chicken:

Chat - Frida, because she seems the most interesting

Off the cliff - Anne. Love her, but Edita :chicken:

Why is Frida most interesting to you? To me she is just another 20 year old girl with some interesting modeling experiences, but a conversation with her would probably not involve much depth or insight. Anne would probably have the most interesting conversation content although Edita is the one with the most attractive personality. :)

It's not really based off anything with much substance - I don't really know much about any of them on a personal level. Frida's not someone I've followed at all, but from the little bits and pieces I've seen of her in videos she seems to exude more personality than most, and I just get the impression she'd be cool to hang out with. Out of the three I'd probably most like to chat with Edita, but she's not getting out of the sex :whistle::laugh:

^ Oh lets just say sex with all 3 to save ourselves a long and unnecessary discussion! :D

SpongeBob

Peter Griffin

Mickey Mouse

^

SpongeBob - sex, not only is it its own contraception but it also cleans up the mess! :shifty:

Peter Griffin - chat with, I can already see myself at the Clam getting drunk :D

Mickey Mouse - off the cliff! Anything that spawns Miley Cyrus must be terminated at once.

Ronald Mcdonld

Santa Claus

Tony the Tiger

Wild sex with Santa Claus - that way I'll make him happy and get good presents :Dinah:

Chat with Tony the Tiger - Idk, tigers are my favorite animals?

Push off the cliff Ronald McDonalds - As a person who suffers gastritis i hate McDonalds and everything related to it so BYE ----> i'd also love to push off the cliff parents who take their kids to McDonald's and then ask why they're fat/obese

Barack Obama

George Bush

Bill Clinton

P.S: i'd sleep with Clinton :heart:

Barack Obama - chat with, maybe I can get some free healthcare out of it :D

George Bush - off the cliff, do I really need to say why?

Bill Clinton - dat sex! He loves some meat on the bone form the Lewinsky scandal and I do have some extra weight on me nowadays :whistle:

Jay-Z

Kanye West

Snoop Dog