Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Jesus, she looks otherworldly. I'm gagging! The hair, make up, outfit, attitude all complement each other so ridiculously well. It's so comforting when she takes advantage of her looks to create such jaw dropping moments like this.

Those poses in the boat are giving me some serious Jessica Rabbit vibes.

Although, the length of the dress is kinda irking me, that can be overlooked. Lets just all savor this moment, we might not have it agaIn.

She looks wonderful. I am 100% sure if she were training with michael her mid section would be in a better state. Though, it wasn't bad during the VSFS 2014. But lately that dino guy, doesn't cut it for her... well I am 95% sure. I do still think that her having sienna makes a difference too. Thats another human being she carried and adriana doesn't have the genes that allows her body to avoid having a bigger build.

Its not boxing itself though. If adriana has been doing it as long as she said she has, it can do alot for her. Remember 2008, 2010,2011 and 2012. All boxing and her body was just as toned everywhere. Esp in 2008 VSFS. Muscle everywhere. Its def who she is training with. And its not michael. I notice she doesn't even sweat as much as she did when she was with him.

Someone should tell her that on social media or something lol.

She did look extremely good at cannes today though. She looked the best if you asked me. I hope it continues through out her stay. I don't think she looked too bad in the white dress neither. I think it was more so the way she stood. But she really isn't that toned right now for whatever reason and I think she should be. Either that or she wears more suitable dresses. Like today. Because she isn't even gaining weight, we would have saw that in her face. She just need to get toned.

I agree..Michael > Dino

I don't like them anymore lol(minus eduardo because he has always been there and is her cousin). Dino them helped hook her up with Joe, enjoying her nice lifestyle, and she isn't in her tip top best shape thanks to them. They gotta go lol.

I agree..Michael > Dino

I don't like them anymore lol(minus eduardo because he has always been there and is her cousin). Dino them helped hook her up with Joe, enjoying her nice lifestyle, and she isn't in her tip top best shape thanks to them. They gotta go lol.

I never liked that group (minus Eduardo) to begin with. IMO, they all come off as opportunist. We all remember that Melanie Ribbe girl, right? Hope they become history like her.

I agree with you all on Michael. I wish she would go back and work with him.

OMG you guys think like me hahah.... Sometimes I wonder if Adriana go to the bathroom alone or is Dino, Mercedes, Joe and Cia going together with her hahah Like they don't go away... This is worse than Matheus with Ale JESUSSS.. They want promove their academy 

I also think adriana dating men who aren't as famous and relevant in the lime light like she is, is bad for her. I really feel like that was the problem with marko. I believe unless the couple have been together before the person got famous that the better relationships comes when both people are just as famous as one another. I am just hoping things change soon, for the better

bushwickfreddy

About last night...hanging with this much beauty is always a perk! @tonigarrn @lindsellingson@adrianalima @irinashayk #cannesfilmfestivalHow#MammothisyourCannes?

post-62475-0-91037600-1432190731_thumb.j

henri

You know you're on the right track when you play San Salvador while @adrianalima is leaning on your dj booth #adrianalima #amfar

post-62475-0-89558400-1432190590_thumb.j

katiecleary11

Another beautiful evening in #Cannes Great running in to the beautiful @adrianalima 

post-62475-0-13616300-1432190565_thumb.j