Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

well i think she looks good, i understand that some people don't like the make up. I'm surprised that she works and knows so many people from the fashion industry but its always something missing, like the hair, the dress or the make up. I have seen Irina Shayk at cannes  the last days and she looked stunning on all appearances. especially the one from today. I had nothing to complain on her.

Irina still dresses tacky tho lol she doesn't be any better dress wise. One day she is not going to be that way. one day lol. 

I think adriana's lack of passion for her job is why. Remember when she said she doesn't have any kind of style to describe and that she shouldn't say that because she is in fashion, and I think its because adriana spent alot of time not caring about the industry as muchas someone like alessandra or many others.

But she def likes her job more and is more serious about it and there has been slight improvement so I think she may get better because she is more serious about it.

Like the fact that she acknowledged that met gala dress wasn't the move and how she looked yesterday, she is getting more serious about it and perhaps will be better when it comes to style and stuff

To me it's OK. Not a disaster (like few in the past) but also definitely not a showstopper.

Unused potential, that's becoming a theme of hers.

That boat party look remains her best look in a while and is a reminder how amazing she can look.

To me it's OK. Not a disaster (like few in the past) but also definitely not a showstopper.

Unused potential, that's becoming a theme of hers.

That boat party look remains her best look in a while and is a reminder how amazing she can look.

And its becoming a theme because she is barely working with VS anymore. They always made sure we see it in every model. But she hasn't been with them and has her own team. And that team sucks so, we aren't reminded as much of how great her beauty actually is. Fans have enough sense to realize that its not her but her looks style and makeup wise.

Meredith seriously has to go. And I honestly feel like adriana herself doesn't like the way she looks, you can tell in the way she is posing and her attitude, so maybe she will take it in consideration and use someone better. For the most part people were ok with the look but honestly yesterday was soo much better, she needs to stick with that.