Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

lawrencebender

#AMFAR #cannes my beautiful friend @adrianalima at great fundraiser xo

11355710_734023726706958_1081694193_n.jpg

This guy is the producer of almost all Quentin Tarantino movies, and Adriana just said in her Vanity Fair Italia interview that she would love to act in his films... :whistle: :)

She made sure to add him too. :rofl:

she got all those acting books and she was in that short film, though she didn't even have dialogue. I can't imagine what other kind of role "from the bottom" could she be used in when she has played a smart model, a mean model, and an abused female. 

If she can dive into good for her. And she brought a number of acting books. I think she is willing to take it serious

she got all those acting books and she was in that short film, though she didn't even have dialogue. I can't imagine what other kind of role "from the bottom" could she be used in when she has played a smart model, a mean model, and an abused female. 

If she can dive into good for her. And she brought a number of acting books. I think she is willing to take it serious

Are you talking about that BMW stuff? Hardly counts as acting. And books on acting? Come on now.

If she wants to act she needs to hire professional teacher, not read "Acting for dummies" or something like that.

What I mean for starting from bottom is to have a bigger role in some small, maybe even shitty movie.

It will mean a lot more to her acting experience than to be in some big movie for 3 minutes and have maybe 2-3 lines to speak.

Are you talking about that BMW stuff? Hardly counts as acting. And books on acting? Come on now.

If she wants to act she needs to hire professional teacher, not read "Acting for dummies" or something like that.

What I mean for starting from bottom is to have a bigger role in some small, maybe even shitty movie.

It will mean a lot more to her acting experience than to be in some big movie for 3 minutes and have maybe 2-3 lines to speak.

when i commented how she will enter to hollywood all of you are mad, but everybody knows how she will get a role.acting skills are not important.

But what model starts like that? Famous models who get offered movie roles have roles and in big movies, I don't know a famous model,esp not one as big as her, who got offered a role in a movie that was just shitty or small or that didn't have big names in it. There are models who never acted before in their life until they got the movie offer that have managed to be in good/big movies with good names and stuff. Its not impossible especially considering if Adriana was to get a role unlike many models it wouldn't be her first time acting in something.

We will see what happens and what is the meaning under all we have seen in the future though.

well i think she looks good, i understand that some people don't like the make up. I'm surprised that she works and knows so many people from the fashion industry but its always something missing, like the hair, the dress or the make up. I have seen Irina Shayk at cannes the last days and she looked stunning on all appearances. especially the one from today. I had nothing to complain on her.

Irina still dresses tacky tho lol she doesn't be any better dress wise. One day she is not going to be that way. one day lol.

I think adriana's lack of passion for her job is why. Remember when she said she doesn't have any kind of style to describe and that she shouldn't say that because she is in fashion, and I think its because adriana spent alot of time not caring about the industry as muchas someone like alessandra or many others.

But she def likes her job more and is more serious about it and there has been slight improvement so I think she may get better because she is more serious about it.

Like the fact that she acknowledged that met gala dress wasn't the move and how she looked yesterday, she is getting more serious about it and perhaps will be better when it comes to style and stuff

What makes you think she didn't care much about her job before? To me she never seemed like someone who didn't care or know much about her job

well i think she looks good, i understand that some people don't like the make up. I'm surprised that she works and knows so many people from the fashion industry but its always something missing, like the hair, the dress or the make up. I have seen Irina Shayk at cannes the last days and she looked stunning on all appearances. especially the one from today. I had nothing to complain on her.

Irina still dresses tacky tho lol she doesn't be any better dress wise. One day she is not going to be that way. one day lol.

I think adriana's lack of passion for her job is why. Remember when she said she doesn't have any kind of style to describe and that she shouldn't say that because she is in fashion, and I think its because adriana spent alot of time not caring about the industry as muchas someone like alessandra or many others.

But she def likes her job more and is more serious about it and there has been slight improvement so I think she may get better because she is more serious about it.

Like the fact that she acknowledged that met gala dress wasn't the move and how she looked yesterday, she is getting more serious about it and perhaps will be better when it comes to style and stuff

What makes you think she didn't care much about her job before? To me she never seemed like someone who didn't care or know much about her job

Never? She said if she had a choice she wouldn't have chosen the path of modelling and she didn't know what she was really in for. She said she would never let her kids do it until they had the choice as adults.

And the fact that when asked about her style she said she didn't have any and that she shouldn't say that because she is apart of fashion. She doesn't care.

The way she spent all these years just doing VS and literally turning down other jobs, Marko in interview told she got good acting jobs but she turned them down.

I honestly think all these years adriana was doing what she did for the advantages, money and stuff. She never even wanted to be a model like some other models and she said herself she was asked too young if she wanted to do it. Adriana was poor and young when asked to model thats what pushed her to do it in the first place. Its nothing she never knew about or wanted to do and I think it stayed that way for her a long time. She even said herself as long as she is able to provide, she is fine with what she does.

To me, Adriana has never been into modelling and fashion but what it was able to do for her. Thats why in the past she struggled with social media and would get invited to parties and stuff but not go. She wasn't that into what she does.

Never? She said if she had a choice she wouldn't have chosen the path of modelling and she didn't know what she was really in for. She said she would never let her kids do it until they had the choice as adults.

And the fact that when asked about her style she said she didn't have any and that she shouldn't say that because she is apart of fashion. She doesn't care.

The way she spent all these years just doing VS and literally turning down other jobs, Marko in interview told she got good acting jobs but she turned them down.

I honestly think all these years adriana was doing what she did for the advantages, money and stuff. She never even wanted to be a model like some other models and she said herself she was asked too young if she wanted to do it. Adriana was poor and young when asked to model thats what pushed her to do it in the first place. Its nothing she never knew about or wanted to do and I think it stayed that way for her a long time. She even said herself as long as she is able to provide, she is fine with what she does.

To me, Adriana has never been into modelling and fashion but what it was able to do for her. Thats why in the past she struggled with social media and would get invited to parties and stuff but not go. She wasn't that into what she does.

I've never heard her say all of those things tbh, where did you hear her say all of this stuff? I've seen a lot of interviews, specials etc about Adriana. I know she said something like "I never expected or thought of being a model", that doesn't mean she didn't want to do it, you know?

About her style... I still don't get what the huge deal is, so what she likes to wear comfortable clothes. Comfortable doesn't mean ugly. What's wrong with wanting to be comfy? I still think she looks good.

They were said in interviews that are read. In video interviews its rare anybody ever asks her about her experience. Because in videos she is promoting things its nothing that personal. But if you look for actual things to read you hear her talk about it. I specifically remember the one when asked about her personal style because people on here were joking about how it was very true. These things can't be seen but in video like I said, but in interviews you have to read. No one gets that personal with her in videos.

We aren't talking about her casual style. Her casual style is actually ok. I am actually one of those people who roll my eyes and others thinking a models street style is so damn important, because its not. But when it comes to the red carpet it is annoying all these years sometimes adriana can look a bit of a mess because she is wearing something unappealing, and it takes away from her appeal, just a little bit. Not too much because at the end of the day she is a beautiful woman but she could be even better if her style was on point. there are models and celebs who aren't as great looking as her but they look stunning sometimes because of what they wear. Style can make impact.