Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Why her belly looks like this?! No curves

Shitty trainer thats why :neo2:

Agree. Her stomach looks big lately. She needs to change her exercise routine and do something other than boxing.

Still, she looks stunning at the party.  :wub:  :heart: Well, except that hair. It looks like something you would wear around the house...

davidbiedert

post-62475-0-13357000-1432025141_thumb.j

More pics here. http://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/image?phrase=adriana+lima&clarifications=&family=creative&license=rm&license=rf

Love the ones with her and Irina!  :heart:

Adri, you need to hire a model's trainer not a fighter's trainer. Tone that body girl, it's paying the bills for ya.

I still can't remember when was the last time that she looked flawless. it's always a miss with hair or makeup with her.

She just needs a better team around her, I think.

And enough with boxing Adri, do some pilates or something less thickening. I mean, no wonder, look at her boyfriend (alleged fighter) even his stomach is bulky.

She reminds me of one of those women tennis players that fall for their trainer and then become lazy and dip in form.

Adri, you need to hire a model's trainer not a fighter's trainer. Tone that body girl, it's paying the bills for ya.

I still can't remember when was the last time that she looked flawless. it's always a miss with hair or makeup with her.

And enough with boxing Adri, do some pilates or something less thickening. I mean, no wonder, look at her boyfriend (alleged fighter) even his stomach is bulky.

She reminds me of one of those women tennis players that fall for their trainer and then become lazy and dip in form.

+1 

+1 

Agree. Her torso looks scary sometimes when she's in bikini. She was nothing like that before her second pregnancy  :(

Underwhelmed. That's the only word I can use. Don't like her hair, or makeup. I like her dress but it doesn't look good on her. And I feel like I've seen the dress before, if not on her then on some other celeb.

Ugh, I wish she would get out of her comfort zone. Bring back that make up artist and hair stylist who did her look for the MET...