Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

After this awful (not Nina) commercial, I am pretty sure Nina is going to have the cover...

This looks like a big teaser for the guys to say "who is that hot chic with the burger? Can I have a bite of that!?"

Then voila la la! On some special SI TVshow: The hot Burger is on the cover of SI!!

The problem with Nina's commercial is that combined the behind the scenes and director's cut only have around 50k views whereas Bar's and Kate's are both in the millions. Yes Nina's is getting more favorable reviews then Bar's, and she obviously had more screen time then Kate did it's just not getting the viewing audience which is to bad because it's not a bad little commercial.

I'm honestly hoping that Bar will not be in the magazine this year, her attitude in regards to her commercial and the kiss was so unfavorable I'm not even inclined to want to scan pictures of her anymore. Beauty is fine, but don't let it go to your head and let yourself believe that because you're pretty you're better then other people. :blah: :baronlamesign: :no:

Update: Pheno is getting on the 8th. She'll be going to pick it up around midnight (technically the 9th) and will be coming straight home to begin scanning. So get your questions ready and I'll let you know what I can without giving too much away.

Also Alyssa was doing some interviews for SI with Nina today so i guess we can say she's officially confirmed too

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

- Nina Agdal (Confirmed by SI)

- Jessica Gomes

- Alyssa Miller

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Genevieve Morton

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Chrissy Teigen

Total: 16 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

^ It could be CBS said that they couldn't air all the commercials as schudled because of the blackout, it could also be because Carl's Jr is not in all of the US so there was no point in airing the commercial in some places