Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Turning back to the discussion of a few pages ago:

Jessica Gomes is scorching hot.

In contrast, the supposed allure of Chrissy Teigen escapes me. Beyond the purely physical, her Twitter persona suggests she is more than a bit conceited.

Kate Upton will star in a Mercedes Benz ad aired on Super Bowl Sunday Feb. 3--the most watched single television program in the world--and the Super Bowl sporting event is also sponsored at the Mercedes Benz Superdrome.

http://www.superbowladsforgeeks.com/2012/11/kate-upton-will-sex-up-super-bowl-2013.html

Mercedes-Benz Updated: 12/3/2012

Buy: One ad in the fourth quarter, length to be determined. The 2013 game is being played in Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans -- one reason why Mercedes decided to return to the game after appearing in 2011 but skipping 2012.

Creative: The carmaker will highlight its CLA, a model that will be introduced with what is believed to be a surprising price point and aimed at broadening the consideration set for the auto brand. Model Kate Upton is expected to team with rapper Usher for the carmaker's Super Bowl effort, but the head of the company's U.S. operations has also hinted that other celebrities have joined.

Just released, watch the temperatures rise in this 38 second Mercedes Benz teaser shot in an (old) New Orleans diner, New Orleans being the city hosting the Super Bowl:

http://www.i4u.com/2013/01/53010/mercedes-benz-super-bowl-2013-ad-teaser-here#full_story

I'd say Kate's cover of 2013 SI Swimsuit is a shoe-in!

Well Nina has her own Super Bowl commercial (with her in a tiny black bikini), so i guess that makes her chances a little better. If it will be a solo cover i say it's between Kate, Nina or Anne, everyone else i say is screw

Just a comment from the last page. I think Julie is great for SI! I mean her face is nothing all too specie, still a pretty girl. But her body :o

And I'm hoping for a multiple model cover this year :D When is it reveled BTW? (sorry, I am not the most up to date on SI stuff :p )

I think it'll probably be Kate, though it'd be nice if they gave Anne V the 50th. a way of apologizing for making her wait 9 years :laugh: but personally i'm still holding out hope for a group cover :D

as for Chrissy, i've always thought she was a butterface but to each their own :idk:

You went there! I didn't dare to... :p

A Kate repeat would just be so...meh. But if it happens, at least it can't be any worse than last year's.

This newest Kate Upton teaser for the upcoming Mercedes Benz ad, to be aired Feb. 3 during the Super Bowl, has already gone viral with over 500,000 views: http://www.i4u.com/2...iral#full_story

Like it or not, it's Kate 'in the driver's seat' this year! I personally love her!

I don't mind Kate repeating the cover, i like her. I just hope that if she does repeat, they do a good job this year. Honestly i hated the cover last year, the picture was just terrible in all levels, like sometimes a picture grows on me with time with Kate's cover is the other way, the more i look at it the more i hate it & she had so many great pictures last year, i can't believe they used that one =/

Here's hoping that the cover (with or without Kate) will be better this year ... Just a couple more weeks to find out :)

I don't mind Kate repeating the cover, i like her. I just hope that if she does repeat, they do a good job this year. Honestly i hated the cover last year, the picture was just terrible in all levels, like sometimes a picture grows on me with time with Kate's cover is the other way, the more i look at it the more i hate it & she had so many great pictures last year, i can't believe they used that one =/

Here's hoping that the cover (with or without Kate) will be better this year ... Just a couple more weeks to find out :)