Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Maybe not, but SI does sometimes shoot the models at more than one shoot each: in 2011 Alyssa and Irina and Julie H were in 2 shoots each, as well as in 2012 Julie H (Seychelles and Gulf) Ariel M (Panama and Gulf) and Kate all shooting at separate locations/times--Kate in Florida Gulf of Mexico, and Australia.

They so shoot the same model twice sometimes, however if you look at the other pictures from that same model she has stretch mark on her breast which does not have & Genevieve does. That's how we IDed her

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

- Nina Agdal (Confirmed by SI)

- Jessica Gomes

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Alyssa Miller

- Genevieve Morton

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Chrissy Teigen

Total: 16 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

Wow-how does she swing that--getting it so early?

Dying to know about cover!?

I can't really say I'm sorry! :(

Pheno's going to begin scanning the magazine early morning on the 9th and begin sending the images to me. That gives me plenty of time to fix the images, add double pages together and tag them. On Midnight of the 12th I'll go ahead and have them up and posted.

Wow-how does she swing that--getting it so early?

Dying to know about cover!?

I can't really say I'm sorry! :(

Pheno's going to begin scanning the magazine early morning on the 9th and begin sending the images to me. That gives me plenty of time to fix the images, add double pages together and tag them. On Midnight of the 12th I'll go ahead and have them up and posted.

Thank you Pheno and Pretty for this exclusivity ;)

But this year many of the photos will be available only with the application. Will be available on BZ ?? Especially those of Geneviève :heart: