Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I'm very excited for Emily doing SI. Michelle Vawer doesn't do it for me; I don't like her face.

I love Candice Boucher, so would love to see her in the American edition someday. :wub2:

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

- Nina Agdal (Confirmed by SI)

- Jessica Gomes

- Alyssa Miller

- Emily Didonato (Confirmed by USA Today)

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Genevieve Morton

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Chrissy Teigen

Total: 16 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

NEW YORK - Few would think about swimming in Antarctica, but Sports Illustrated took its models there for its annual swimsuit issue - shooting on all seven continents for the first time.

The around-the-globe effort will be chronicled by the Travel Channel in a special on Feb. 17. Sports Illustrated said Tuesday it's the first to do a fashion shoot in Antarctica, where temperatures were subfreezing.

Among the locations featured are Namibia, China, Australia and Easter Island, one of the most remote places on Earth.

Swimsuit magazine editor MJ Day says it took seven months to complete.

Sports Illustrated will reveal its cover Monday. It can be a star-making opportunity. Last year's cover model was Kate Upton. The magazine hits newsstands Feb. 12.

© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Yes for Emily! I was a fan of hers a while a ago but since she sold her soul to Maybelline she started doing from little to nothing exciting, I'm so happy to finally see her doing something like VS

Some things i get from the new material we got today ...

I think there's only four rookies this year: Emily Didonato, Hannah Davis, Natasha & another girl we don't know (probably Kate Bock) because at the end of the "Rookie Class of 2013" video it only has four women.

Also if you read the tittle of the Tv special it says "7 continents 17 wonders of the world", i think it's safe to say that there will be 17 models then, and so far we have 17 names including Katherine Webb but since she was shot probably in a studio and we know it was well after all the outside locations we go back to having 16 models, meaning we're still missing one name & it's probably a rookie.

So i think at this point it's obvious that Michelle, Kirby, Bar or Jessica P will be back for 2013. Which sucks because i really wanted more Michelle & Jessica Pérez

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

- Nina Agdal (Confirmed by SI)

- Jessica Gomes

- Alyssa Miller

- Emily Didonato (Confirmed by USA Today)

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Genevieve Morton

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Chrissy Teigen

Total: 17 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

Yes for Emily! I was a fan of hers a while a ago but since she sold her soul to Maybelline she started doing from little to nothing exciting, I'm so happy to finally see her doing something like VS

I think there's only four rookies this year: Emily Didonato, Hannah Davis, Natasha & another girl we don't know (probably Kate Bock) because at the end of the "Rookie Class of 2013" video it only has four women.

Also if you read the tittle of the Tv special it says "7 continents 17 wonders of the world", i think it's safe to say that there will be 17 models then, and so far we have 17 names including Katherine Webb but since she was shot probably in a studio and we know it was well after all the outside locations we go back to having 16 models, meaning we're still missing one name & it's probably a rookie.

So i think at this point it's obvious that Michelle, Kirby, Bar or Jessica P will be back for 2013. Which sucks because i really wanted more Michelle & Jessica Pérez

In past years, SI usually has 17-18 models; then counts the 4, 5 or 6 rookies separately, as well as Body Paint and Guest shoots separately. Check out the recent covers--they confirm how they consider the model numbers, with rookies always separated. Maybe they are counting 'former' models too like those shown from 1999, 2000 etc. Yamilla and Elsa. I am guessing that there are 17 'returning' models, and 4 or 5 'new' rookies, so a total more like 21 or 22 models.

They normally do not count 'guests' or 'athletes' in the total like when they do a special--like on Katherine Webb, or Olympic gold girls, or Bar last year or Brooklyn the year before last.

I still say Michelle is in there. If you take out the 'guests', and remove the rookies, but add Michelle in, we are still missing a few!

Or, if we just take the list 'as is', remove Katherine Webb ( a last minute add-in) and add only 4 rookies (Kate Bock?), we have 17!

Puzzlement! ;o