Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Africa, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, Europe, North America, South America are the 7 continents. I think 17 refers to 17 returning models as the 'wonders' , not including the 5 rookies.

^ Excellent find hun. We can scratch that one off now :)

P.S: Do you americans really count seven continents? Here in South America we only count five, Asia, Africa, Europe, Oceania & America. I even needed an american world map to do this lol

Yep: North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Antarctica, Australia (Oceania).

Africa, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, Europe, North America, South America are the 7 continents. I think 17 refers to 17 returning models as the 'wonders' , not including the 5 rookies.

P.S: Do you americans really count seven continents? Here in South America we only count five, Asia, Africa, Europe, Oceania & America. I even needed an american world map to do this lol

Yep: North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Antarctica, Australia (Oceania).

The Continents Ladies and Gents

North America

South America

Europe

AFRICA

Asia (Middle East included)

Antarctica

Oceania

#schoolwithPretty

So

Easter Island - South America

Namibia - Africa

Australia - Oceania

Spain - Europe

China - Asia

Antarctica - Antarctica

?? - North America

Athletes/body paint

So either we're getting an extra shoot or the Athletes and Body Paint were done in North America, because we figured out the rest of the continents/countries.

See, here South America we count all of America (North, Central & South) as one & Antarctica is not a continent ... Never thought i would learn something new thanks to a men's magazine .... :huh:

& yes, Location #6 (the one with the athletes) must be somewhere in North America but we'll have to wait for that one i guess, but honestly I've never been a fan of the athletes so that's the one location I'm the least excited about, specially because from what we saw they were looking terrible

P.S: MarsVS come & back me up on this 'cuz you're from the South too :persuazn:

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

- Nina Agdal (Confirmed by SI)

- Jessica Gomes

- Alyssa Miller

- Emily Didonato (Confirmed by USA Today)

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Genevieve Morton

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Chrissy Teigen

- Tina Brady

Total: 18 models

Australia (Oceania): Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Namibia (Africa): Cintia Dicker, Adaora , Izabel Goulart, Emily Didonato & Tina Brady*

Spain (Europe): Irina Shayk, Julie Henderson, Ariel Meredith

China (Asia): Anne V, Jessica Gomes , Hannah Davis (Rookie)

Easter Island/Chile (South America): Chrissy Teigen, Kate Bock (Rookie)

Sixth Location (Must be somewhere in North America): Athletes - All Unknown.

Antarctica : Kate Upton

+ Eighth Location (BodyPaint): Chrissy Teigen , Alyssa Miller , Nina Agdal & Ariel Meredith

I have thought Jess P was the first bodypaint (1964 re-do) all along but only told a few people in PM.

If you put Michelle Vawer back in the Vets list, we now have 15 ( I know, I know-- only IloveSIGirls is with me on this one! ;)) so then we are missing only 2 Vets.

Maybe Yamilla and Elsa are the other 2 Vets--why else put them in the teaser video!? Its mostly rookies who make covers (except Anne and Chrissy :( and Irina, Kate are also in this issue)

5 Rookies, not counted in the 17, as in past issues makes 22+ models!!!

Guests: Katherine Webb, maybe some Olympic gymnasts, swimmers and volleyball girls; maybe some previous cover girls???? 5-6 more????

WOW-maybe up to 28 models?

#faintsinfangirlswoon#

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

- Nina Agdal (Confirmed by SI)

- Jessica Gomes

- Alyssa Miller

- Emily Didonato (Confirmed by USA Today)

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Genevieve Morton

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Chrissy Teigen

- Tina Brady

Total: 18 models

Australia (Oceania): Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Namibia (Africa): Cintia Dicker, Adaora , Izabel Goulart, Emily Didonato & Tina Brady*

Spain (Europe): Irina Shayk, Julie Henderson, Ariel Meredith

China (Asia): Anne V, Jessica Gomes , Hannah Davis (Rookie)

Easter Island/Chile (South America): Chrissy Teigen, Kate Bock (Rookie)

Sixth Location (Must be somewhere in North America): Athletes - All Unknown.

Antarctica : Kate Upton

+ Eighth Location (BodyPaint): Chrissy Teigen , Alyssa Miller , Nina Agdal & Ariel Meredith

You didn't include Kate Bock at the top.

Vets

- Kate Upton

- Nina Agdal

- Jessica Gomes

- Alyssa Miller

- Cintia Dicker

- Genevieve Morton

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Chrissy Teigen

- Jessica Perez

Total: 14

Rookies

- Hannah Davis

- Emily Didonato

- Natasha Barnard

- Kate Bock

- Tina Brady

Total: 19

So not including Katherine Webb there is 19 models. But the travel channel promo said there were 7 continents and 17 wonders. Maybe Beachgirl was right and 17 refers to vets only and there will be 3 more. Maybe we got 2 vets wrong and 17 is the total of vets and rookies. Maybe 17 is the 14 vets plus Bar or Katherine and the 2? athletes.

Nina is getting so much random publicity. There was a daily mail article a few days ago saying she was in the lead to get the cover. She did an Inside Edition interview and they said she was rumored to be on the cover. Can you imagine if she didn't get the cover after they say something like that. Has that ever happened in the past? They just mentioned her Carls jr ad twice on Fox & Friends just to let us know that we missed the ad on the east coast. She's got it for sure.

Im pretty sure Nina is Not getting the cover (she have plenty years). im pretty Sure is Kate!! i would love Anne though.....

btw omg i feel so embarrased im so bad in geography , need to go back to school ASAP!!!!!

Sorry about all the posts.

Looks to be a new girl.

870fc3a6011f11e2818e22000a1cdd19_7.jpg

source: twitter.com/mj_day

From page 20. In China, not Anne V, Jessica G or Hannah D. Who dis is? Pretty said Rachel Hunter. I agree.

edit: I don't know, it could be Hannah.

another picture, recently unlocked by Mj Day ( probably of the 4 location China)

6sbb5c.jpg