Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I'll know tomorrow night

Pheno and I are getting the magazine around midnight tomorrow (technically early Saturday morning). Pheno will begin to scan them as soon as she gets home, and send them to me. I'll be fixing up the images, tagging them and putting some of the images up for you guys. On the 10th I'll be putting up the cover I think, the cover is always leaked the day before it comes out, so we're going to get the jump on them and put it one day earlier.

You are killing us! ;)

I'll know tomorrow night

Pheno and I are getting the magazine around midnight tomorrow (technically early Saturday morning). Pheno will begin to scan them as soon as she gets home, and send them to me. I'll be fixing up the images, tagging them and putting some of the images up for you guys. On the 10th I'll be putting up the cover I think, the cover is always leaked the day before it comes out, so we're going to get the jump on them and put it one day earlier.

Love Ariel's picture, she was nice last year. Another name we can officially confirm!

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie)

- Kate Upton

- Katherine Webb

- Nina Agdal

- Jessica Gomes

- Alyssa Miller

- Emily Didonato (Rookie)

- Ariel Meredith

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Genevieve Morton

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Anne V

- Chrissy Teigen

- Jessica Pérez

- Tina Brady (Rookie)

- Kate Bock (Rookie)

Total: 20 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

- Bar Refaeli

The Complete Collection of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Covers: 1964 – 2012

By H.Q. Roosevelt / 7 February 2013

/ 0 comments

On February 12th Sports Illustrated will debut the cover of their 2013 Swismuit issue on The Late Show with David Letterman and it has been leaked that Nina Agdal will be featued on the cover. As we enter the 50th year of Swimsuit we look back at the history of it’s covers.

The Complete Collection of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Covers: 1964 – 2012

On February 12th Sports Illustrated will debut the cover of their 2013 Swismuit issue on The Late Show with David Letterman and it has been leaked that Nina Agdal will be featued on the cover. As we enter the 50th year of Swimsuit we look back at the history of it’s covers.

http://www.rsvlts.com/2013/02/07/the-complete-collection-of-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue-covers-1964-2012/#1

^ not a confirmation, or a leak. A guesstimation of the cover.

But rumors are swirling that stunning Danish model Nina Agdal has scooped the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

The 20-year-old has already posed for the issue – out on February 12 – and is believed to have beaten off stiff competition from top contenders, Katherine Webb and Derek Jeter’s girlfriend, Hannah Davis, sources tell MailOnline.

A Sports Illustrated spokesman confirmed the Swimsuit issue was out on February 12, but declined to comment on whether Nina was the cover star.

^ not a confirmation, or a leak. A guesstimation of the cover.

But rumors are swirling that stunning Danish model Nina Agdal has scooped the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

The 20-year-old has already posed for the issue – out on February 12 – and is believed to have beaten off stiff competition from top contenders, Katherine Webb and Derek Jeter’s girlfriend, Hannah Davis, sources tell MailOnline.

A Sports Illustrated spokesman confirmed the Swimsuit issue was out on February 12, but declined to comment on whether Nina was the cover star.

that and what AnneVcentral posted is just gossips cause first Katherine webb is not a rookie or a possible contender for the cover and second Nina is getting all this buzz because of her super bowl commercial that's all.

i still think Kate is going to have her second cover

Yeah I'm calling it BS. I doubt Katherine (lmao, seriously?) or Hannah (find me three americans who can put a name on her face, BZ members do not apply) were ever 'top contenders' for the cover

I do believe Nina has a huge chance though, i was sure it was going to be a multi-girl cover but that's when i thought they had the big names coming back which obviously is not the case so I guess it will be another regular hot-girl-in-a-bikini cover so I say it's Kate, Nina or Anne