Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Tomorrow night! and till then I'm going to give you lovely piece of news so you can blink, stare and laugh

Girl Lets Boyfriend Tattoo His Name Across Her Face Less Than 24-Hours After Meeting IRL (Originally Met Online)

DTOUPhV.jpg

This is Lesya Toumaniantz from Saransk, Russia. She let her tattoo artist boyfriend Rouslan Toumaniantz ink his name across her face the first time they met in real life after starting a relationship online. Rouslan must really have a thing for face tattoos because he's the same dude that was accused (and later acquitted) of tattooing 56 stars on that one girl's face after she allegedly only asked for three. *bashing face on keyboard* fghnbvfghvf hjhyj rty7hhgffg hvnfghfghbnv I just don't even know anymore. I really did beat my head on the keyboard to type that though.

The pair - who'd met on an online chat room - say they quickly fell 'head over heels in love' and soon after met in Moscow, Russia, where they decided to get married.

'It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body," she said.

The tattoo-mad former art student whose sister is also a tattoo artist added that above her eyebrow he had written All For Love.

'I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she'll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind.

Good call bro. As a matter of fact, ALL my best decisions have been made in an instant with my heart rather than the ones long-debated in my mind. You know why? "Your brain sucks." It's pure shit. Hey, at least if these two lovebirds ever break up she won't have to paint her face to go to an ICP concert.

a0yOssW.jpg

QOwrexy.jpg

We already identified five rookies (without including Tina) and models can reveal their locations as long as they don't reveal they're shooting SI. Example, we found out Namibia was a location because Cintia tweeted that she was working in Namibia and then we were able to ID her in some of the pictures and it doesn't take a genius to figure out to put it together

i suppose you're counting katherine webb in that five? my assumption is that she'll be in some other section, like atheletes or WAGs, not a rookie

i only count four: emily didonato, kate bock, natasha barnard, and hannah davis. those seem to match up well with the brief glimpses in the teaser video and the four silhouettes at the end. not sure why SI would have tina (or katherine) as a rookie and yet not include any glimpses of them in the rookie teaser. was there even a single pic from mj day that looked like tina?

i could be wrong, but the 'evidence' for her appearance seems much flimsier than the other rookies. [/idlespeculation]

Does this look like Emily, Kate, Natasha or Hannah to you? Because we have their names but no one seems to fit this, that's why we are all assuming there's at least five rookies

4xkFyRh.png

We see Natasha

b05b11235871106.jpg

We see Hannah

ff2575235871147.jpg

Wer see Kate B

d76473235871075.jpg

& Emily was revealed already, I'm not saying Tina is a rookie for sure but if we are missing one name Tina seemed to be the one who fitted the best (body, location at the time of the shoot, MJ following her on twitter, Bjorn Ioss following her too) , in fact a few pages back i mentioned about the video having just 4 models at the end. But the video also includes two models that probably will not be in the magazine (Elsa & Yamila) and another that is 100% confirmed to not be in the magazine (Brooklyn) but they jumped years where they could just put models who are still working with them and it also includes a shot of Nina & Ariel (both returning models) at the end ... Again, I'm not saying I'm right but there's a lot of weird crap in the video

The last two girls are Nina (not 100% sure on her but probably) and Ariel doing bodypaint in an unknown location, the other three girls are Alyssa Miller, Chrissy Teigen and since we didn't get previous of the last girl only God knows who she is, as every year bodypaint was the last thing they shot.

As for the video i do believe that it makes no sense to put just four models at the end if there are going to be more rookies, however their TV special is called 17 Wonders of the world and by now we all know that there are more than 17 models and less than 17 locations so obviously SI people isn't exactly putting too much attention on a lot of stuff

btw, i feel sure there aren't more than 17 models. there are more than 17 guesses, as of now. the issue will contain 17 models (i.e. girls who model for a living) plus a few non-models like athletes and katherine webb.

as witnessed by the 7 continents example, i do believe SI is better at counting than we are :p

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie)

- Kate Upton

- Katherine Webb

- Nina Agdal

- Jessica Gomes

- Alyssa Miller

- Emily Didonato (Rookie)

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Genevieve Morton

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Chrissy Teigen

- Jessica Pérez

- Tina Brady (Rookie)

- Kate Bock (Rookie)

Total: 20 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

- Bar Refaeli

On Forbes.com today, Managing Director of IMG models, Ivan Bart says his management firm represents several models who have appeared on past swimsuit covers, including Irina Shayk, Tyra Banks and Carolyn Murphy. (Bart said the upcoming issue will feature six models from IMG. IMG represents Kate Upton.)FYI, Nina Agdal is represented by Elite, Kate's former agency in Miami.http://www.forbes.co...e-are-they-now/