Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Marisa was still pregnant when that photoshoot was done, she only had her baby like 8 weeks ago =/. However I still pray she was able to shoot for them pre or post baby bump

The TV ad link I posted has a track from the Rolling Stones' Sympathy for the Devil (also played in the film Interview with the Vampire, also shot in New Orleans). Dafoe has also played a vampire in films, and there are certainly 'vampy devilish' details in this ad with his pointy nails, ring and the document, not to mention how he goes up in smoke. I missed seeing the unicorn? Agreed on not enough Kate!

Y'all add a new possible contender for the cover... Chrissy Teigen. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but home girl is doing her thing right now. She has a new tv show that's coming out a day after the cover is premiering and she's hosting a tv show in the spring. She would get a crapload of press because of timing. Even though Kate is probably going to get the cover again, Chrissy would be a good possible choice for 2014 if her shows are successful.

Y'all add a new possible contender for the cover... Chrissy Teigen. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but home girl is doing her thing right now. She has a new tv show that's coming out a day after the cover is premiering and she's hosting a tv show in the spring. She would get a crapload of press because of timing. Even though Kate is probably going to get the cover again, Chrissy would be a good possible choice for 2014 if her shows are successful.

^ The version in Interview with a Vampire it's fron GNR, that may be why you got it mixed, still a great song in both versions though.

I think Chissy could be a contender in 2014 but not this year, i just don't see it happening :idk: