Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I don't looooove Chrissy, but unlike some other models i understand what SI sees in her ... She's funny, she has a hot body, she's americam, she does well in interviews, she has good pictures every year & she's dating a famous guy

For example I will never ever understand what SI sees in Geneviene, Julie H & Jessica Gomes :idk:

She (Jessica) does have a good body and so do Genevieve & Julie, i just don't see anything 'special' in any of them. But it's obviously a matter of taste & I'm sure they all have their fans within SI buyers, just as Chrissy does

The only model i think most of people on BZ agrees about being a No No for SI is Julie Henderson, i still can't believe she's still there since 2007. I get it she has a good body but still ... O.o

She (Jessica) does have a good body and so do Genevieve & Julie, i just don't see anything 'special' in any of them. But it's obviously a matter of taste & I'm sure they all have their fans within SI buyers, just as Chrissy does

The only model i think most of people on BZ agrees about being a No No for SI is Julie Henderson, i still can't believe she's still there since 2007. I get it she has a good body but still ... O.o

I really can't even guess who they're going to put on the cover. I want Anne, but I feel like she might have a better shot next year. It'll be her 10th year (if she shoots for them, which I'm pretty sure she will) and she'll have Die Hard and hopefully Lullaby under her belt so she'll have had more exposure to the mainstream media.

Crossing my fingers for Anne, but I'd be happy with a group shot. Or Nina. She's just lovely (:

Honestly out of the group this year Kate is the only one who has any kind of pull, and as someone I'm talking too said

It's the 50th anniversary issue, and they won't bet or take a risk on a new face in my opinion--Kate's a sure win to sell issues, and that's what they are interested in--numbers--not promoting models' careers.

Hope to see Kate with the cover again if they don't do a group cover :)

That is true, Kate is the one who had the strongest year since the last magazine came out. But we'll see.

I made a poll about the cover so everyone can vote on their favorites there

I'm not really fond of repeat covers, but I completely agree with what you said. It's a business first and foremost. I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of Kate, but she has grown on me over the past few months. Whoever it is, I'm excited to see the final product.

If Kate repeats it will be the first time a model repeats on the cover since Tyra did in 1996&1997, it would be huge for her to get it again. If someone's getting a solo cover this year, I think Kate has the biggest chances, with Anne (Die Hard 4 coming out the same week as the mag) & maybe, maybe Nina (a Super Bowl commercial always helps) coming in a far second & third but i just don't think it's realistic for either one of them

I hope there are some throwbacks in it. from the list so far it's mostly models from last year coming back? not that I know that many past SI models :laugh: but still.

If Kate gets the cover again I hope her head properly fits on her body. last years seemed off to me :ninja:

^ I am surprised but I don't remember anybody mentioning Stephanie Seymour as someone who should possibly come back. She is in better swimsuit shape than a lot of the big names who have come and gone after her. Check out her pics from St. Barts on this page and the next if you haven't seen them already. -> http://www.bellazon..../page__st__2940

edit: No, actually I think SI is a bunch of idiots if they don't use her again at some point.

Edited by 2324lebron

I hope there are some throwbacks in it. from the list so far it's mostly models from last year coming back? not that I know that many past SI models :laugh: but still.

If Kate gets the cover again I hope her head properly fits on her body. last years seemed off to me :ninja: