Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Update for NOW

First location - Australia: Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Second location-Namibia: Cintia Dicker, Adaora , Izabel Goulart, Unknown Model #1 & Unknown Model #2

Third Location-Spain: Irina Shayk, Julie Henderson, Ariel Meredith

Fourth Location-China : Anne V, Jessica Gomes , Unknown #3, Unknown #4, Hannah Davis (rookie)

Fifth Location (Chile): Chrissy Teigen, Unknown #6, Unknown #7 & Unknown 8 (Rookie) just 4 models

Sixth Location: Uknown #9, Unkown #10& Uknown #11 (Athletes)

Eleventh Location (Antarctica) : Kate Upton

Eighth Location (BodyPaint) : Chrissy Teigen , Alyssa Miller , Nina Agdal and Ariel Meredith

So we have 21 models confirmed for the total, i think that at least two or three more girls were in the Antartic with Kate so that would be like 23-24 models + athletes

& exactly how do we know Chile is location #5? I don't remember seeing that

So we have 21 models confirmed for the total, i think that at least two or three more girls were in the Antartic with Kate so that would be like 23-24 models + athletes

& exactly how do we know Chile is location #5? I don't remember seeing that

• Last Updated: 10:26 AM, January 10, 2013
  • Posted: 12:49 AM, January 10, 2013

Could model Hannah Davis be this year’s Kate Upton? Davis, a model for Ralph Lauren who has been seeing Derek Jeter, will make her debut in this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. The shoots have just wrapped up, and we’re told green-eyed Davis, 22, made a “rare, huge first impression” on the SI editors for her rookie issue. Sources told us Davis could even be one of the beauties in the running for this year’s cover. Davis, who was born in the Virgin Islands, has appeared in Elle Mexico and ads for Victoria’s Secret and Tommy Hilfiger. Page Six spotted Davis and the Yankee shortstop out clubbing over the summer and meeting at the Gramercy Park Hotel in December. A rep for Davis didn’t get back to us.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/jeter_gal_splash_6JGHKS0YCkXEqaRAomzdGK

That is just so no happening, the only rookie to ever get the cover was Heidi Klum & she was already with VS. I seriously doubt Hannah will get it, nobody knows her & it's they 50th Anniversary so I'm sure they'll go with something big

That is just so no happening, the only rookie to ever get the cover was Heidi Klum & she was already with VS. I seriously doubt Hannah will get it, nobody knows her & it's they 50th Anniversary so I'm sure they'll go with something big

They do leak information though, how else do you think they know Hannah is in the issue? I don't think they know thanks to this thread lol, SI likes to keep their stuff private but it is impossible to do so these days ...

I do think that saying she'll get the cover it's pretty stupid. My bet for this year are Anne V, Kate, a returning girl or group picture

They do leak information though, how else do you think they know Hannah is in the issue? I don't think they know thanks to this thread lol, SI likes to keep their stuff private but it is impossible to do so these days ...

I do think that saying she'll get the cover it's pretty stupid. My bet for this year are Anne V, Kate, a returning girl or group picture

Clearly someone leaks information, every year we read who's on the cover & who's on the issue before it comes out. It's understandable though, it must be hard to keep a secret with so many people working on it

I don't know about the cover, i just don't see it being on the ice but Kate is their strongest model at the moment

If it's ONE girl it has to be someone SI-famous already: Petra, Brooklyn, Bar, Marisa, Kate ... Not an unknown, heck i love Nina but her chances to get the cover this year are from little to none because she's not a well-known model, let alone Hannah who has done nothing big in the US. I think everyone knows how much i want Anne to get this cover but i don't think she stands a chance to get a solo cover this year either

Can you imagine a cover with Marisa, Brooklyn and Kate? Now that's a blonde trifecta I'd LOVE to see .. Too bad Marisa was pregnant last year while most of the shoots got done, i still have a tiny light of hope to see there though