Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

sadly but i dont think Michelle V AND Jessica Perez returns cause they bring back two or three rookies.... Adaora and Nina already shooted so i think is just one of them returning in 2013 (Jessica or Michelle) OR just the two that shooted.

They've done four or five returning rookies before, it all depends on how good/bad they did on their first year ... There's a chance both or at least one of them is back for 2013, but we'll have to see

& now that i think about it 2007 had the most successful 'Rookie Class' it had Bar, Irina, Tori P, Julie H & Selita, i guess the casting people was better back then :laugh:

I think Jessica has a great body & also a beautiful face when you don't mes with her face like SI did

b1b656225459924.jpg e72214225459929.jpg b578ff225459933.jpg 3d1c08225459939.jpg

I voted for her & damn happy she won the thing, i voted for her in 'Rookie of the Year' & sure hope she's back for 2013.

But honestly, i hope that they stay away from the bad photoshoping job this year. Most of the girls have nearly perfect bodies and/or faces, there's no reason to make them look like plastic dolls

Ahhhh Jessica :wub: One girl who has grown on me considerably over this past year. And funny you mentioned the horrid photoshop disaster that SI puts on their models, young, beautiful, at the top of their game, why they need photoshopping aside from the obvious scars and tattoos is beyond my reasonable comprehension. But once I browsed more of her work via her thread, that's the moment I just feel for that freckled beauty with eyes that scream COME GET ME! And I also absolutely love the shape of her nose...cute as a button :hehe:

I'm on the same band wagon as yourself MissLimaVzla, I'm crossing my fingers and toes that she makes a return this year :chicken:

Location #8 is for bodypaint, yay! Finally they're doing it on location again :clap:

Day 1 - Notice how the model has a tattoo on her upper back/shoulder, any ideas?

Day1 (1).jpg th_3b8991226443736.jpg/monthly_12_2012/post-18831-0-1593825447-83883_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Day1 (2).jpg"> Day1 (3).jpg Day1 (4).jpg Day1 (5).jpg Day1 (6).jpg Day1 (7).jpg Day1 (8).jpg Day1 (9).jpg 1c74da226443813.jpg Day1 (11).jpg 229dba226443830.jpg

Walter Iooss is the photographer

I thought it could be Alyssa too, this is great it means that it will be only models. I'm hoping Nina does bodypaint along with Anne, Cintia and/or Izabel

EDIT:

It has to be Alyssa, this all from yesterday ...

@luvalyssamiller

2am call time. Holy crap it's going to be a long day!

@luvalyssamiller

Getting VERY personal with the make up artist today

@luvalyssamiller

Last day of work for the year! pic.twitter.com/pgChH0MK

true.. with that , have to be her

So for NOW

First location - Australia: Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Second location-Namibia: Cintia Dicker, Adaora , Izabel Goulart, Unknown Model #1 & Unknown Model #2

Third Location-Spain: Irina Shayk, Julie Henderson, Ariel Meredith

Fourth Location-China : Anne V, Jessica Gomes , Unknown #3, Unknown #4, Unknown #5

Fifth Location (Chile): Chrissy Teigen, Unknown #6, Unknown #7 & Unknown 8 (Rookie) just 4 models

Sixth Location: Uknown #9, Unkown #10& Uknown #11 (Athletes)

Eleventh Location : Kate Upton

Eighth Location (BodyPaint) : Chrissy Teigen , Alyssa Miller