Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

The magazine comes out on a Tuesday every single year, it's either the 12th or the 19th, more likely to be the 12th. If they are doing the cover revealing on Letterman again it will be probably the 11th

back on the 2 location , this picture have to be Izabel Goulart

4ln9g0.png

9ce04d0eb01111e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

also the picture was posted in june 6 or 5

and Iza on twitter was MIA 4,5 and 6 of June...look

1zcfole.png

plus i think this is her too. but this one im not that sure

e2874ddcb00011e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

50th SI Swimsuit Issue nears a rumored publication date of Tuesday, February 12, 2013.

i thought febraury 14...

It usually comes out the Tuesday of the week after the Super Bowl. the Super Bowl is Feb. 3. So I'm thinking Feb. 12 is correct, unless they change it this time...

I hope Michelle is in the issue. She is a complete stunner with an amazing body to boot and one of the best if not the best for me in the in this years issue. She has to be in the issue :cry: . Does anyone think that those pics could be of her instead of Izabel?

I was thinking about that first, but I think this model's butt is a more round than Michelle's butt, it looks more like Izabel's butt. I would love to see Michelle also at SI she's so stunning.

FOR NOW

First location-Australia: Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Second location-Namibia: Cintia Dicker, Adaora , Izabel Goulart & Unknow model

Third location-Spain: Irina Shayk, Julie Henderson, Ariel Meredith

Fourth Location-China : Anne V, Jessica Gomes , 2 Unknown models

Fifth Location (?) : Chrissy Teigen and 2 or 3 Unknown models

Sixth Location (?): Athletes.

That girl from BrooklynDFans is like super smart for asking SI people when the magazine is coming out, isn't she?! :Dinah: I was like 99% sure it would be the 12th but i wanted to make sure, we had a confirmation. Next thing is asking about Letterman, but i don't like stalking people lol.

As for the model, i think it's Izabel. after seeing the whole picture I'm sure it's her. I still hope for Michelle too though

Just went through the thread again & we're still missing two models from location #2, there's two girls who are obviously not Cintia, Adaora or Izabel so we

are missing like a whole lot of people this year, which is good because I like a little surprise

First location - Australia: Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Second location-Namibia: Cintia Dicker, Adaora , Izabel Goulart, Unknown Model #1 & Unknown Model #2 (NOT Izabel, bellybuton does not match so don't even go there)

Third Location-Spain: Irina Shayk, Julie Henderson, Ariel Meredith

Fourth Location-China : Anne V, Jessica Gomes , Unknown #3, Unknown #4 & 6sbb5c.jpg

Fifth Location: Chrissy Teigen, Unknown #6, Unknown #7 (Not sure if it's the same girl) &2insta.jpg 8 (Rookie)

Sixth Location: Uknown #9, 29anh3.png10& Uknown #11

We're missing the last location & probably bodypaint too

Agree i did some mega small changes ;)

all we have

Just went through the thread again & we're still missing two models from location #2, there's two girls who are obviously not Cintia, Adaora or Izabel so we

are missing like a whole lot of people this year, which is good because I like a little surprise

First location - Australia: Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton, Nina Agdal & Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

Second location-Namibia: Cintia Dicker, Adaora , Izabel Goulart, Unknown Model #1 & Unknown Model #2( probably the same model ) (NOT Izabel, bellybuton does not match so don't even go there) i think here is just 4 models

Third Location-Spain: Irina Shayk, Julie Henderson, Ariel Meredith

Fourth Location-China : Anne V, Jessica Gomes , Unknown #3, Unknown #4 (3 and 4 are the same model)& 6sbb5c.jpg

Fifth Location (Chile): Chrissy Teigen, Unknown #6, Unknown #7 &2insta.jpg 8 (Rookie) just 4 models

Sixth Location: Uknown #9, 29anh3.png10& Uknown #11 ( here are Athletes)

We're missing the last location & probably bodypaint too

they work with 4 models or less for location i think.....btw!!! in instagram some guy mention in a picture of the Fifth location ( on MJ's account) that they were in Ranu Kau - Easter Island ( Chile ) i searched in google and it look totally like that.

i dont know but probably this year Body paint is not going to happen ..... they are about to do the last location and then its december (holidays) so i dont think they work there even worse in january but well thats just why i think ... lol dont know....