Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ :yes: Maybe it will be some kind of huge fold out cover page too...that would be a delightful add :) They could on the front cover have the most recognizable models of the past decade into this one and as you open up the fold out you will have at the far right the very first SI cover and as your eyes progress to the left you get the history of all the most notable cover shots from the beginning to today.

I don't Catrinel will be there, she lost the Model Search a year ago, i seriously doubt they'll have her there ... If any of the who lost the Model Search has a shot at being cast by SI again is Jasmine Tookes because she's been working a lot lately

She kind of has, she was in the Model Search in 2011 with Tamiris Freitas, Jasmine Tookes ( :heart:), Elena Baguchi, Jessica Perez & two other girls i can't remember.

EDIT: 2011 pages are not working anymore, here are her pictures anyway

si.png si2.png si3.png si4.png si5.png 97e3fa121871929.jpg

credit to VintageDreams @ Catrinel's thread

she was in the sport illustrated south africa edition, and she got the cover don't remember what year.

I still can't believe people would actually vote for Jessica Perez over Catrinel and Jasmine Tookes.

she was in the sport illustrated south africa edition, and she got the cover don't remember what year.

I still can't believe people would actually vote for Jessica Perez over Catrinel and Jasmine Tookes.

Because say whatever you want about her face, but SI is a sports magazine whose readership is mostly men. And what do men like nowadays? A curvy figure that has the perfect balance of slim and supple.

Jessica hands that to them on a silver platter:

TF0kx.jpg

Mind you, I'm a fan of Jasmine and my lesbian crush on Catrinel is still going strong, but I totally understand what men see Jessica.

I think Jessica has a great body & also a beautiful face when you don't mes with her face like SI did

396323_109112895878079_1705272074_n.jpg 407695_109139752542060_126911815_n.jpg 409356_109113272544708_900096239_n.jpg efd414b855da80c6c07af7949c6fb38a.jpg

I voted for her & damn happy she won the thing, i voted for her in 'Rookie of the Year' & sure hope she's back for 2013.

But honestly, i hope that they stay away from the bad photoshoping job this year. Most of the girls have nearly perfect bodies and/or faces, there's no reason to make them look like plastic dolls

I like Jessica too. I didn't know her face was so pretty and her body is almost as hot as Nina's. I hope she and Michelle Vawer come back.

SI is killing me with the horrible photoshop on the outtakes. They should save themselves some trouble and do some bts shots like they used to do. They are always hotter because they are real. Look at this pic of Candice. Its one of the hottest pictures I've seen in a while because it's real.

post-46718-0-72956400-1355392180_thumb.jpost-46718-0-34817000-1355392209_thumb.j

I leave you with this classic shot of Michelle

post-46718-0-36724800-1355392219_thumb.j

Look at this pic of Candice. Its one of the hottest pictures I've seen in a while because it's real.

That IS the hottest picture I've seen of Candice because I can't see her face. :nicole:

In all seriousness though, when her vertebrata collapse on themselves because of her back arching I am going to giggle demurely into my handkerchief. Gurl, we know your ass ain't that big, it's nice, but in the eyes of the Booty Lord he gave you a hiccup of a booty. Deal with it, for the sake of your health.