Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Anne V is featured in 3+ different articles on daily mail right now. I haven't checked gossip outlets in some time, but...is it just me? or is that crazy? She was never on there before unless mentioned among other girls. Now all of a sudden every article is about her. Is she that popular now? I never saw her name much even while and after she broke up with Adam

I really hope she gets the cover. After all the years she's worked with them, it's about time.

As far as her recent spike in popularity on gossip sites, I have no idea where that came from. She's actually the bad guy in the break up as far as the media is concerned. They all claim she dumped Adam via a statement in People magazine ("blindsided him" is their favorite phrase), but Adam cleared that up on Howard Stern. Who knows. Maybe it's because of the movies she's got coming up or the break up or something completely unrelated. I'm all for it though ^_^

I'm sure that angle was spun by some gossip site. They tend to blow things out of proportion for good ratings, even when the real reason was that they just never really saw each other enough.

I hope this boost means good things for Anne, including the cover! The only other model that I'd be happy with on the cover is Nina.

Rumors said she broke up with him because she wanted to settle down & he didn't (which makes sense since he's now with a girl far too young to want wedding or kids lol), i don't think there's a 'bad guy' in the break up, just a matter of wanting different things. Also i don't think she made any publicity from it, i just think she made headlines because she's doing movies now.

I really hope she gets the cover, if not her then a returning girl who is actually popular? Like i don't even like Petra but I'd be happy to see a cover with her