Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

She's been all over in the US lately after the BCS National Championship football game. She's dating the Alabama quarterback, and ESPN caught her on camera during the game and the commentators talked about her nonstop for a while, so she's become an instant phenomenon over here. Went from 5,000 to 270,000 followers on Twitter in about 3 days, has been all over the media, etc. She'll definitely help sell magazines, which is what they want!

really dont see how great is she... she looks old. and not Si material at all... but well....its all about because her bf.

and what a SAD news of Brookyln MissLimaVzla :( gosh... i wanted her back

and thank u jillian for the info!

I don't think it's just because of her boyfriend, the NFL game was like a week ago ... SI was long done before that, it probably did help her but didn't Bar, Brooklyn, Irina, Chrissy & many others get help because of their boyfriends/husbands? & Kate Upton is a star thanks to her viral videos. Same applies here, & like jilian pointed out, Katherine is hot right now in the US which means she will help selling the magazine ... There's a reason why they revealed her name a month in advance

BTW there's a chance they'll do something different with Katherine & other people, now that i think about it every year they have Bachelor girls, DWTS girls, Cheerleaders, etc .. Maybe they're doing WAGS this year again

I don't think it's just because of her boyfriend, the NFL game was like a week ago ... SI was long done before that, it probably did help her but didn't Bar, Brooklyn, Irina, Chrissy & many others get help because of their boyfriends/husbands? & Kate Upton is a star thanks to her viral videos. Same applies here, & like jilian pointed out, Katherine is hot right now in the US which means she will help selling the magazine ... There's a reason why they revealed her name a month in advance

So excited to see Hannah! She has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I wish Michelle Vawer was going to be back though :/ Still excited for this issue with Kate, Nina, and Alyssa. I am interested to see how Natasha and Katherine will do. They are both beautiful to me :)

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Alyssa Miller

- Genevieve Morton

- Nina Agdal

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Jessica Gomes

- Chrissy Teigen

Total: 16 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Alyssa Miller

- Genevieve Morton

- Nina Agdal

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Jessica Gomes

- Chrissy Teigen

Total: 16 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

Still, i can't believe she made that much publicity out dating a guy who's not even in the NFL yet. It makes chill though i was like "WTF? How come i never heard of the guy before?" :laugh:

So, they're shooting still ... Didn't MJ say on twitter that they were already putting the magazine together? I thought they would be ready by now