Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^Did they even look at all the pictures that came out? :blink: Lazy, lazy, lazy - seems like they just picked 10 out of a hat! Karlie's disco fart? Doutzen's giant hair-clip exoskeleton? Whatever the hell that thing Maryna got lumped with (is it because she can't swim?)...

Meanwhile - not that I like to instigate frenzied speculation - but Behati and Chanel just got dissed:

post-11221-0-1446069488-68822_thumb.png post-11221-0-1446069488-73841_thumb.png

Who knows, what with the vagaries of VS language, and the simultaneous overuse and particular significance of the term "Angel". Ah, semantics, semantics - do VS realise what they do to us with such whims?! <_<

^ Ooo...Angel drama. Please enlighten me :shifty: Just my opinion, but how can anyone dislike Candice---she's a sweetheart :idk:

I am hoping Doutzen will join in last minute b/c I miss her!!! :(

How is she a sweetheart? To me she seems fake like her hair extensions and too full of herself. I tried to like her but it always fail due to her lack of personality.

Jumping on bandwagon...

Candice & Adriana on CBS

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=738...n&tag=strip

Victoria's Secret models Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel answer viewer questions on topics ranging from how to ask out a Victoria's Secret model, to how do they maintain their bodies.

Body language on a subconscious level is a major indication of one's mood. Could Adriana be leaning any further from Candice? She's practically in the lap of the reporter. Going with my gut in saying Adriana doesn't like Candice very much. :rofl:

I think the first one is from VSholic so it's nothing official, both Chanel & Behati are still up in VSAllaccess Angel line up
^No, I'm inclined to only go direct from VS. I'm not in the habit of entertaining all these third-party "sources" because bullshit that way lies! Why would you think it was from VSholic?

Anyway, you're quite correct - a few hours later it had reverted to how it was. :wacko: Curious though, wouldn't you say? It's like they deliberately toy with us, akin to a cat with a mouse... :voodoo:

^ someone on tFS posted the same picture & they said it was from VSHolic, & when i went to Vs.com it had all the girls so i thought it really was from VSholic :idk:

Maybe VS wanted to separate Mainline from Pink as they did with the rest of the show?

^ someone on tFS posted the same picture & they said it was from VSHolic, & when i went to Vs.com it had all the girls so i thought it really was from VSholic :idk:

Maybe VS wanted to separate Mainline from Pink as they did with the rest of the show?

^Possibly - I see the 'Magic 8 Angels' are in this 360° thing too, so maybe it was an attempt to precurse that? The pictures I posted up there were my own screenshots though, so I guess the tFS person just got their words mixed up... :unsure:

i liked the first vs commerical they showed, it was like 05, lines music and all..IMO..it was good..

the second one was a little too long for me, but liked it as well..

sad to say miss rubik looks just as bad on tv..i dont know if its the weight or what, but it didn't work this year....cinita would have rocked those :whistle:

I thought the show was good! The slow awkward moments at the end of the runway were still there but hey. The outfits looked good in motion--but the blurring of the booties?you barley see anything anyway! I didn't like the reenactment of the "tell me you love me" Christmas commercial, its been done already so move on.. but the 1 min long what have you commercial was good. I actually didn't mind maroon 5--and Jayz was ok as well. I loved the beginning of the show intro, it was pretty :) I liked the fillers in the middle, they were simple & cute. 7/10

doutzen looked amazing in those commericals btw, I don't want her to go..err bodybuilder doutzy. :ninja:

EDIT: lily please don't do runway anymore..very painful to watch, like she just got off a horse that shes been riding for about 8 hours.

its really all about the music, I think one of the main reasons 2005 was the best was because of the remixes for sure.