Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Wow, Kanye, Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z and Maroon 5? The musical guest budget is through the roof!

OMG! Jay-Z swooped in out of nowhere & is giving @KanyeWest an extra dose of lyrical awesomeness @ the #VSFashionShow #didntseethatonecoming

twitter.com/victoriassecret

edit: doh. must remember to refresh page, THEN post.

Any reports on what music they chose for each segment?

I'm not sure what segment they matched, but so far I've heard:

Kanye - Stronger

Maroon5 - Moves Like Jagger

anything on what Nicki Minaj sang, or what Kanye and Jay-Z did? Or non-live, pre-recorded stuff they used for other segments?

Ballet: Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckles

Super Angels: Stronger/?

Passion: California King - Rihanna

Angels Aquatic - Moves Like Jagger

I Put A Spell On You: ?

Club Pink: Super Bass :heart:

Finale: Born This Way - Lady Gaga / S&M - Rihanna

Source, somebody @tfs who was at the show but there's no way in hell im going back through the whole thread :ninja:

Ballet: Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckles

Super Angels: Stronger/?

Passion: California King - Rihanna

Angels Aquatic - Moves Like Jagger

I Put A Spell On You: ?

Club Pink: Super Bass :heart:

Finale: Born This Way - Lady Gaga / S&M - Rihanna

Source, somebody @tfs who was at the show but there's no way in hell im going back through the whole thread :ninja:

California King Bed

andd it was Stronger / N*ggas in Paris with Jay-Z

wow, bregjes came out of left field for me...never heard of her..glad she made it..really hope to see her next year

loooove that her minajesty made it to the show :wub:

no magda hurts like no cinita, but there is always next year :)

toni and karmen look great..i always knew they would bring a balance to all the sillyness, really hope they return as well. :wub:

all in all, i love the newbies..i hope they can keep this batch around and cut ties with julia, selita, isabeli and caroline, imho...like I said before, they had a great run, but..bye

i feel for maryna :cry: ..but she can walk her ass off..so i have good faith that it won't be AS bad on television.

i'm not mad over the backdrop this year...it looked decent in the pics, imo, i think it will look better when it airs..i've learned to deal with the fact that they will not

redue 05 and 06 anytime soon.. <_<

karlie was what i thought she would be :drool: but her smile was too big for me..first time...to happy..i get it..hopefully she will calm down next year..was she supposed to be a jellyfish in the aquatic seg?

joan was SOOOOO better looking than i thought she would be..i hope she's around for a few years...

the looks imho were not too bad..one or four had me yelln OFF WITH HIS FUCKN HEAD!!...todd thomas that is... but not too bad..my fav was the aquatic..especially the wings.

hope editing don't fuck it up too bad..we'll just have to wait and see..they're getting better..baby steps i guess huh?

music wise..they choose decent artists for the most part..but the songs they choose from their hits are like...really? <_< FML..these bastards just don't get it...imo

the fantasy bra looked good..it was a cute outfit imo..pearls..a shell..cute..as a whole outfit..i liked it alot..

YES to Toni, Adriana's IPASOY outfit, Ale and her gorgeous wings, Sui He, Lindsay's aquatic theme wings, and Bregje's red/white feathery outfit.

NO to Karlie. Doesn't fit VS at all, IMO. Her laugh was just too much. Not cute, sexy or attractive. Hope she stays in HF! Anja, but I liked her outfit in the ballet segment, CBN.

From the pics I've seen, i liked all the new girls, especially Shanina, Toni and Ieva. Agree about Karlie, she's stunning but doesn't fit VS. Anja...or are just the bad pics, or she became too skinny! Didn't like her, but her outfits were amazing. Btw, apart these, great cast, I still hope next year for Cintia and other girls like Milou, Nina and Terese. (Y)

Outfits in general have been great this year, I finally see the lingerie, and there were some little lace details, great shoes...these make the difference, IMO. So, outfits: (Y)

And, so far, I like more or less the music, I mean the Pretty Reckless seems not to fit for a ballet theme, but I think is a good combination, unexpected but effective. Super Angels: I don't like rap music in any way, they could choose other songs, IMO. Passion: I love Rihanna, and that song especially, I wait to see the whole show to judge. Angels Aquatic: again, Maroon 5 is a great band, but don't know how much the song can fit with the segment, it should be a more soft song. And Super Bass is great!

man those who are not sold on karlie need to see her walk in super angels. she is a real stunner. her walk is incredible and her pose is incredible.

I felt an improvement from and loved Adriana and Doutzen this year. not feeling candice, lily A and chanel. partial to ale, miranda, erin, lindsay and behati. unfortunately candice does not suit this hairstyle or makeup and lily really doesn't suit it. Ale and Miranda looked pretty as usual. Doutzen is just gorgeous for this make up and she has such a consistent dreamy image. Adriana really toned down on those faces according to the videos so far yay! and her booty is phenomenal!

best surprises: Karlie Kloss, Sui He, Toni, Bregje, Shanina, Lily D, Constance J, Joan

HITS

post-22010-0-1446069463-76988_thumb.jpg

I loved both of Karmen's outfits. They were so amazing on her. And were made well.

Miranda's Ballet outfit was awesome. It just suited her and the colour was really nice.

Toni's Spell On You Outfit is my fav out of all of them. It is sexy and cute. And she looked amazing in it.

MISS

post-22010-0-1446069463-785_thumb.jpg

The outfit on Anja would not have looked very good on anyone. It just looked not put together well.

Erin's wings are amazing, but they made the arms and chest area look so big and masculine by boxing her into this outfit.

These are the only two I really hate. I think the rest of the outfits are awesome.

PINK even looked good and fun. Much better this year compared to other years.

FAV WING

post-22010-0-1446069463-8007_thumb.jpg

I loved basically most of the wings in the show. But Erin's were amazing. So simple and colourful.