Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Can we make some sort of "don't copy and paste things straight from tFS; we're our own damn forum and we can fend for our damn selves" sort of rule? Because I swear there are loads of people on here who literally copy and paste posts with mediocre quality and incomplete sets of images from tFS and then other BZ members (*cough-cough*) actually put in the time and effort to find the highest quality images and most complete set of images and then model topics are stuck with like 3 or 4 different posts with all the same pictures in varying quality and it's just really annoying. Or seriously can we just have a "just take a little bit of time out of your damn day to find all those pictures in a decent quality: it's really not that hard and it really does make a big difference" sort of rule?

And can we also get that "crediting your sources makes it look likes you care and helps other members contribute more" rule that I've been praying on my hands and knees for to implemented for weeks now?

Seriously, can we just get some rules?

Rules?

Like...

:bellazon:

(Ok, look, I know this sounds all really dictator-y and stuff but not gonna lie I really think it will help to improve quality and participation within the forum... especially quality. I like quality.)

To add my 2 cents, that will be a nice thing to have a rule that forbid to post the tweets from models, actresses, whoever? If I don't have a tweeter is because I don't give a single damn about "famous" people life (even the ones I like) and to see all the tweets posted on BZ drives me nuts. :wacko:

Can we make some sort of "don't copy and paste things straight from tFS; we're our own damn forum and we can fend for our damn selves" sort of rule? Because I swear there are loads of people on here who literally copy and paste posts with mediocre quality and incomplete sets of images from tFS and then other BZ members (*cough-cough*) actually put in the time and effort to find the highest quality images and most complete set of images and then model topics are stuck with like 3 or 4 different posts with all the same pictures in varying quality and it's just really annoying. Or seriously can we just have a "just take a little bit of time out of your damn day to find all those pictures in a decent quality: it's really not that hard and it really does make a big difference" sort of rule?

And can we also get that "crediting your sources makes it look likes you care and helps other members contribute more" rule that I've been praying on my hands and knees for to implemented for weeks now?

Seriously, can we just get some rules?

Rules?

Like...

:bellazon:

(Ok, look, I know this sounds all really dictator-y and stuff but not gonna lie I really think it will help to improve quality and participation within the forum... especially quality. I like quality.)

<_<

I don't really know how to describe it, I used to come here alot before I registered, and I remember the previous look was a lighter blue, is there a way I can choose to view the site like that again? :) I know some forums give you the option to choose between several looks...

I really liked the older look, ofcourse this is nice too, but I was just wondering!

I don't really know how to describe it, I used to come here alot before I registered, and I remember the previous look was a lighter blue, is there a way I can choose to view the site like that again? :) I know some forums give you the option to choose between several looks...

I really liked the older look, ofcourse this is nice too, but I was just wondering!

It could be a possibility at some point in the future, but we don't have any alternative skins available right now. Sorry! :)

:rofl: You can just send me a message and link when this occurs :yes: . Actually, I had stopped answering pms that aren't titled 'help' seeing as how all of my pms are 'can you delete my account' requests :ninja: but despite that 'just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry, you don't have to worry.' :dance: A couple members (who will remain nameless due to pm confidentiality have sent me various messages about people removing their tags ect. and I was able to assite them anyway.

What this about the RAID card? I can however send maddog a pm in the meantime in case that's just something I missed :) .

To add my 2 cents, that will be a nice thing to have a rule that forbid to post the tweets from models, actresses, whoever? If I don't have a tweeter is because I don't give a single damn about "famous" people life (even the ones I like) and to see all the tweets posted on BZ drives me nuts. :wacko: