Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

A little problem I've been having for a while now..but am I the only one who has to edit after I post to unbold? Like if I copy and paste from Celebrity Scoop, and I vote for somebody else, and I bold that person I voted for to post, then edit to unbold the person who was previously voted for. Like I can't do unbold in the initial post, I have to edit, then unbold. Anybody get whatI'm talking about?

loll its really no big deal, just wondering if others have to do the same.

A little problem I've been having for a while now..but am I the only one who has to edit after I post to unbold? Like if I copy and paste from Celebrity Scoop, and I vote for somebody else, and I bold that person I voted for to post, then edit to unbold the person who was previously voted for. Like I can't do unbold in the initial post, I have to edit, then unbold. Anybody get whatI'm talking about?

loll its really no big deal, just wondering if others have to do the same.

Yeah, that happens to me now and again too - it usually means that there are hidden elements of code attached to the text you're copying and pasting. If you click 'toggle editing mode' (the little lightswitch icon underneath 'reply to this topic') you should be able to see them. After that, it's just a case of deleting the bits you don't want. :)

I don't know if this happens to others, but with this "new" BZ version, whenever I go back to edit a post that has vimeo or youtube videos, the url posting codes (not sure what the technical term is) disappear. Thus, I have to relocate the original videos and REpost those codes. Needless to say, this can be rather frustrating because it appears to be needlessly time-consuming. This never happened in older versions of BZ, so I am a bit baffled. Does this happen to others?

Maddog...is there an explanation/solution? Thank you!

Just a little suggestion.....you know how we get a little notification when someone adds you as a friend or posts on your profile....it would be nice to get a notification when they respond to your comment on the profile feed :)

^ could you provide an example/post link?

Happened with my Fabio Mancini you tube post today: HERE

Ok, I get what you mean now. When I quoted your post as a test, the video link did disappear. The same thing happened when I checked your post via the edit option. One thing I did notice was in many of your posts w/ videos you posted the short url. Could you try using the regular url? That was how I able to replaced the video in your post :)