Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

9 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The best way to make me avoid watching a movie is to have Reynolds and Scarjo play the leads.  :excl:

:shocking:

Scarlett is great! She's pretty and she has:

- Voluptuous face (it means that she's happy in life) :smile:

- Voluptuous body (it means that when one evening, you suggest to do nothing and eat pizzas, she'll answer "yes and let's add lots of cheese and  watch TV until 3am") :guitar:

She can make you lose translation or rotation or whatever...

Thanks, @Stormbringer. I was trying to pick something for an avatar and ran across drunk Tyrion drawn as a Disney character that i forgot I had and thought that was a good place to stop looking.

Now I need to decide if I want to change my name, and what I would pick if I did. Originally, jkjk was a placeholder, but I might keep it.

I think it was Kells or someone earlier that said that they don't like Candice Swanpoel because they believe that her image is fake..

I'm curious about the REAL Candice TBH.  What is interesting about Candice is her strict and careful image control and general lack of drama.  She  carefully projects, through social media, as someone who is down to earth.   I don't recall seeing her much at parties or with 'bad boys', or doing a lot of virtue signalling type activities.  

On 5/3/2017 at 7:16 PM, Enrico_sw said:

:shocking:

Scarlett is great! She's pretty and she has:

- Voluptuous face (it means that she's happy in life) :smile:

- Voluptuous body (it means that when one evening, you suggest to do nothing and eat pizzas, she'll answer "yes and let's add lots of cheese and  watch TV until 3am") :guitar:

She can make you lose translation or rotation or whatever...

I'm an American so someone like Scarjo or Reynolds is familiar to me in real life and holds no mystique to me.  I find Reynolds to project the image of a college frat boy type which isn't charming to me.   My main issue with both stars is I don't think they are good at acting.  

for the same reasons, I find Ben Affleck and Matt Damon difficult to watch.  However, Matt Damon has some genuine acting talent (I enjoyed A Talented Mr. Ripley).

I can't stand this guy either (excessive familiarity)  It's like watching any of a bunch of random guys I know for 2 hrs :

captain-america.jpg?quality=98&strip=all

Baron of fratton, when he posted commented something similar about Keira Knightly.  I find her very charming and beautiful but he found her charm far too familiar (he's british).

On 06/05/2017 at 10:19 AM, elfstone said:

Lindsay Wixson! Why the heck is she a model??? :banghead:

She ruined the Chanel show for me. Everything was perfect, except for her :/

you should have a look at Lily McMenamy :rofl: you will find lindsay amazing after that.