Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

All babies are ugly when they are just born, they are all wrinkle, with dry peeling skin. they get cute within 4 months been born. But yeah some babies are ugly. My aunt had a baby and it was fugly, people that didn't knew that the baby was my cousin and would tell me that is one ugly baby as Fk, that it look like an alien. Her son is 16 years old already and he still is ugly. But yeah some baby get to blossom within age. 

6 hours ago, Kells. said:

All babies are ugly when they are just born, they are all wrinkle, with dry peeling skin. they get cute within 4 months been born. But yeah some babies are ugly. My aunt had a baby and it was fugly, people that didn't knew that the baby was my cousin and would tell me that is one ugly baby as Fk, that it look like an alien. Her son is 16 years old already and he still is ugly. But yeah some baby get to blossom within age. 

What the...? Not all babies are ugly. Not all babies are super cute, but to say all of them are ugly? Jeez... The things I read on here. Disturbing.

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

@PinkCouture you should change the thread name, it should be something more "general" if you know what i mean

the "that everyone say" part is not true most of the time :rofl:

Something along the lines of 'celebrities whose looks you find overrated' might be nearer the mark. The current title is pretty effective in illustrating the point of the thread, but it's certainly not what you'd call catchy. :mellow:

16 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Of course not all new born/babies are ugly ^^

There is nothing disturbing saying we don't think babies are cute/beautiful. :idk:

That would be disturbing if I was telling that I love to eat them sushi style with a BBQ sauce! :D

What is disturbing is calling babies "ugly as fuck, fugly, looking like an alien"... That is disturbing and extremely harsh.