Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

27 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

you should have a look at Lily McMenamy :rofl: you will find lindsay amazing after that.

You know how sometimes in kids' cartoon shows, there's a storyline where the villain of the piece creates an evil, demonic-looking doppelganger of the hero? Lily McMenamy is basically that for Daphne Groeneveld. :laugh:

30 minutes ago, Michael* said:

You know how sometimes in kids' cartoon shows, there's a storyline where the villain of the piece creates an evil, demonic-looking doppelganger of the hero? Lily McMenamy is basically that for Daphne Groeneveld. :laugh:

So true! :rofl:

she is also the doppelganger of her mom. Kristen is a beautiful woman. Or was.

34 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

So true! :rofl:

she is also the doppelganger of her mom. Kristen is a beautiful woman. Or was.

The best thing about Kristen was that she had (and probably still has, I'm not too sure :unsure:) that really angular face, which was always great for edgy editorial work. I don't really think Lily has inherited that, but she does have a similarly provocative and confrontational kind of look.

On 5/7/2017 at 0:01 AM, Cult Icon said:

I think it was Kells or someone earlier that said that they don't like Candice Swanpoel because they believe that her image is fake..

I'm curious about the REAL Candice TBH.  What is interesting about Candice is her strict and careful image control and general lack of drama.  She  carefully projects, through social media, as someone who is down to earth.   I don't recall seeing her much at parties or with 'bad boys', or doing a lot of virtue signalling type activities.  

There are some pictures of her going out and partying, nothing scandalous. However some who know/have got to work with her behind the scenes say she isn't the sweet down to earth woman she likes the world to believe so... Who knows :rofl: Also rumors about her mimicking and kinda mocking Adriana's Brazilian accent, which I find really odd because we all know Candice loves Brazil... so I don't get why she would make fun of Adriana. Jealousy maybe, I don't know. Keep in mind, these things are all rumors from years ago, nothing recent. It is kinda suspicious though that Adriana is basically one of the few models Candice doesn't follow on social media and vice versa :Angel: 

I'm sure she is a nice person, but come on, everyone has their moments and pretty sure she has hers too.

On 5/10/2017 at 10:32 AM, elfstone said:

I've said it before. I cant stand Kara Del Toro.

But whenever I'm scrolling through  any photographers IG theres 50-60% chance I'm looking at her mug. How come she's so popular? :pinch:

I feel like she does a lot of free/test shoots with photographers for "exposure" since she doesn't book much in actual paying work. I'm with you on not being able to stand her though. :ninja: 

36 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:
"; $('.getridof').append(getrid); var str = "

Bregje Heinen :sick: one of the ugliest model i've ever seen, she's lucky to have a good body at least

I like her- sort of.  She's weird looking and striking.  her body is nice

23 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

She used to be cute ^and oh so sexy. She used to fascinate me in the video "I am a slave for you"/ Dream Within a Dream Tour (circa 2002) is my favorite period of her and i've started to lose interest in her and her music towards 2007. I am a vampire, i only like young blood.

Now she looks like a soccer mom +too much done on her face. She looks 45 when she is not even 40.

And she kind of look ridiculous now trying to be what she was 20 years ago -half naked in her videos-

But damn!

Wow, I remember this from my teenage years lol :wub6yh2cm:  

On 5/11/2017 at 1:53 AM, *Luna* said:

There are some pictures of her going out and partying, nothing scandalous. However some who know/have got to work with her behind the scenes say she isn't the sweet down to earth woman she likes the world to believe so... Who knows :rofl: Also rumors about her mimicking and kinda mocking Adriana's Brazilian accent, which I find really odd because we all know Candice loves Brazil... so I don't get why she would make fun of Adriana. Jealousy maybe, I don't know. Keep in mind, these things are all rumors from years ago, nothing recent. It is kinda suspicious though that Adriana is basically one of the few models Candice doesn't follow on social media and vice versa :Angel: 

I'm sure she is a nice person, but come on, everyone has their moments and pretty sure she has hers too.

IMHO Candice must have played some politics to become the star of Victoria's secret for quite some time.  It can't be just talent alone.  My guess.

Adriana or any other angel not being at entirely at ease with her makes sense although it seems that she likes Behati and they got pregnant together. (intentional??)

Erin Heatherton publicly complained of being  hurt and ditched by the Angels after she was retired.  They terminated their friendships with her- sounds cruel and opportunist.

I wish Erin was still an Angel.  She'd be the hottest one.

Given the course of Candice's life, she should have a massive ego that is suppressed.  If she managed to not have this, then it would be a rare thing indeed...

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

IMHO Candice must have played some politics to become the star of Victoria's secret for quite some time.  It can't be just talent alone.  My guess.

Adriana or any other angel not being at entirely at ease with her makes sense although it seems that she likes Behati and they got pregnant together. (intentional??)

Erin Heatherton publicly complained of being  hurt and ditched by the Angels after she was retired.  They terminated their friendships with her- sounds cruel and opportunist.

I wish Erin was still an Angel.  She'd be the hottest one.

Given the course of Candice's life, she should have a massive ego that is suppressed.  If she managed to not have this, then it would be a rare thing indeed...

Candice and Behati's friendship seems real, and I don't think they told each other and their partners to get pregnant at the same time tbh, but who knows :rofl: Candice/Adriana however never gave me the impression of an honest friendship, at least not from Candice's side. I remember seeing this interview of the two of them, Adriana talking about her first baby, how she was starting to talk etc, and Candice just had a very smug look and kept rolling her eyes pretty much the whole interview. Also said "she's the luckiest little girl alive, right...?" (In reference to Adriana's daughter) but the way she said it and her intonation was very off and not kind at all in my opinion. A lot of the people in the comments said the same thing. Don't know if it's still on Youtube though. Never really saw much of them together anymore after that until they suddenly started hanging out when Doutzen was pregnant for the second time, Candice wishing Adriana a happy birthday and I'm fairly certain that was the last time I ever saw her posting something about it. Adriana never posted anything for Candice lol so probably says enough.

Regarding Erin, I'm not surprised about her comments saying the other models ditched her, although she seemed close with Lily and Candice. But most of these friendships don't last imo, plus they have to keep up the image of them being "Angels and being kind with everyone and they just love everything and everyone around them" :rofl: