Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

On 6/22/2017 at 4:44 PM, Cult Icon said:

^^

I wonder what type of women are attracted to men with very feminine faces

I think it's generally young girls, but I am unclear about the reasons

He seems to "hang out" with anyone who can give him even more exposure so young or old doesn't really matter to him I guess. But yeah I can picture teenagers drooling over him, more so than lets say anyone above 25. 

12 hours ago, *Luna* said:

He seems to "hang out" with anyone who can give him even more exposure so young or old doesn't really matter to him I guess. But yeah I can picture teenagers drooling over him, more so than lets say anyone above 25. 

I remember now: I had it explained to me that boy bands/girly male models are popular with young and old women because they come across as less "threatening" and more innocent, than say, a very masculine man.  It's a trust/control issue.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

Personally I do not well understand the great success of Anna Luisa Ewers .... ?? ....

Its because of the BARDOT factor :p

Plus a combination of other things, ie  a very attractive body + she nails almost every picture/photoshoot she participates in :idk:

I thought Anna Ewers was very attractive when she first started modeling.  She was also shorter than most of the models on the runway.  

She was compared to Bardot.  But in the end I found her a boring model....but this was enough.  She is a Muse of Alexander Wang and has a lot of good contracts.

On 23/07/2017 at 5:30 PM, Cult Icon said:

I thought Anna Ewers was very attractive when she first started modeling.  She was also shorter than most of the models on the runway.  

She was compared to Bardot.  But in the end I found her a boring model....but this was enough.  She is a Muse of Alexander Wang and has a lot of good contracts.

I entirely agree .... !! ....