Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Honestly about Nina? When I look at her I think "dawn Syndrome"

Absolutely no disrespect from me about the syndrome or trying to make a joke.

there is something wrong on her face like things are not matching together?

And the shape of her face is not beautiful.

^Yikes!

It's her modeling exp<b></b>ressions that...at least for me..make her less attractive. She is fine when she poses normally. But in many of her photoshoots, she pulls her hair and makes exaggerated laugh exp<b></b>ressions...as if she's about to explode with happiness... It's a bit too much, LOL. Also, she comes across as being very young as well, and maybe just age 17.

there is something wrong on her face like things are not matching together?

And the shape of her face is not beautiful.

I agree

My husband who doesn't give two shits about models let alone know who they are just looked at the 2012 SI swimsuit for the first time and I swear on my love of The Cure this was his response seeing her for the first time.

(He was looking her body) "Fuck yeah, nice"

(Went to the face): "Dude she looks like a pre op". (i.e a man who's taking hormones to soften their looks before sexual reassignment surgery)

I gotta admit her body is killer, but the face is so off looking

----

Coca Rocha o.o Used to find her somewhat attractive looking till I saw her on The Face and several times during her interviews she had a serious resemblance to the character Henry Kane from poltergeist

post-1004-0-1446154474-61442_thumb.pngpost-1004-0-1446154474-64336_thumb.png

When J-Lo was winning all those lad mag awards for most attractive woman of the year, it never ever made any sense to me.

She's average-looking at best imho.

In terms of Nina Agdal's face, I sorta get where people are coming from, even though I would now disagree.

I started out finding her face unattractive as well, but now I find all of her very cute.

The issue is that she has quite unorthodox facial features for a model. Especially for a swimwear model.

Not exactly celebrities and not exactly hot, i just don't see their appeal (not meant to offend anyone):

Sasha Pivovarova

Karlie Kloss

Caroline Brasch Nielsen

Arizona Muse

and non-reality tv star Kim Kardashian :yuckky: I say non-reality, because that show lost all credibility to me years ago

Barbara Palvin (sorry Dave...!) and Gemma Ward. Above the neck' date=' they look age 15 and age 13 respectively.

Gemma's an excellent model and worthy of marveling over but I can't ever say that I find her attractive. I find Barbara's modeling to be indifferent or out of place due to her stature and the age that she looks... :dance:

[/quote']

I can definitely understand that perspective. In the case of Barbara though, I would knock that age (in appearance) down to 8 when she smiles :ninja: . She has an interesting combination of baby fat and baby teeth too.

That's not to say I'd decline to sleep with her per se and she's still probably my age anyway :p
:ninja:

I think she looks prettiest when she's smiling :idk:

Personally I adore her, but I get where people are coming from when they say they don't like her face.

It's her modeling expressions that...at least for me..make her less attractive. She is fine when she poses normally. But in many of her photoshoots, she pulls her hair and makes exaggerated laugh expressions...as if she's about to explode with happiness... It's a bit too much, LOL. Also, she comes across as being very young as well, and maybe just age 17.

See thats the thing, I actually think she looks better when she's doing the huge smile thing. Its when she's not smiling I find her to look a little odd :blink:

I still think she's a pretty gal nonetheless though :)

Karlie Kloss.

I mean seriously, Its like sticking Kate Moss up on the VS runway, it just doesn't fit!

I think Karlie is incredible for high fashion and has the perfect look for it, but VS???? not so much!

:nicole: :Nicole: :nicole:

I see you change your mind

I did indeed....that was over a year ago when I said that......I loved her then, but I was among the skeptical her modeling for VS. But she has impressed me, bringing so much personality and sass to VS pictures! :thumbsup: Shes definetly won me over, I love her for VS now :)

I'm assuming (especially after reading the previous posts) that this is a minority viewpoint, but I was mildly shocked to read that Nina was only 20. I actually think she looks a bit more mature in a “probably won’t look much different in ten years’ time” kind of way. :unsure:

And in the interest of full disclosure, she's really grown on me lately too. :hehe: